Thread: Now the OGB teachers are at

Default Now the OGB teachers are at

http://www.abcnews4.com/story/148282...-fondling-case

ORANGEBURG, S.C. (AP) -- A student has sued an Orangeburg teacher already charged with two counts of committing a lewd act on a minor.
    The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg reported Thursday the lawsuit says that Orangeburg Consolidated School District Five should have known what 26-year-old Candice Carr was doing and protected its students while at school.
    Carr was arrested in March after police said two 15-year-old boys accused her of fondling them. Both boys told police the science teacher rubbed their buttocks and put her hands down their pants.
    Carr's attorney denied the charges and suggested the teens were out for money. School officials say Carr has been on leave from the Nelson C. Nix Educational Center since the allegations were first made in January.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 06-03-2011 at 07:29 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

The Nix Education Center chief goal is to "Cultivate student success by providing educational services intended to accommodate individual learning styles academic and effective needs, interest and special talents."

In closing, I am asking for your patience and support as the Nix Family begin our journey to transform the Nix Educational Center into a "beacon of hope" and success for all of its participants as we establish a climate of excellence.

I can't say anything...

I cant comment until I know what the bitch looks like. In other words......

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Uggghhhh, Sweet Geezuz, nevermind. Id sue the bitch too

Last edited by FEETDOWN; 06-02-2011 at 03:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I saw the pic... that's nasty

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Teachers are some horny mofos these days.

always have been.

about 22 years ago i remember a chemistry teacher explaining how glow in the dark "stuff" works...she was mentioning how her toothbrush was glow in the dark, just in case the lights went out.

student asked her well if the lights are out, how do you know where to spit? she looked at him and said(with a slight grin), i dont spit, i swallow.....and of course she was semi hot.

whoooooooeeeeeeeeee....you talking about getting a pile of 15 year old boys riled up...damn at the lol'ing up in there
    Last edited by GBelly; 06-03-2011 at 12:00 PM.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Back when I was single...teachers always seemed to be a sure thing.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Until you marry one.