Thread: SCDucks login problems

Default SCDucks login problems

Got a fella trying to get a screename created for the site, but apparently never got,or accidentally deleted, the confirmation email where you click the link to complete the process. Is there any way that email can be resent so this person so he can do that last step?

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Please PM the screen name to me. I'll take a look at it.

bobbyhill I believe. May be some small variation, but I think that's it. Associated email should be a windstream.net address.

Thx bub.
    Last edited by willyworm; 05-24-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

I resent the activation email. Please have him click the link in the email.

Bub, he still said he didn't see anything. Let's verify that email addy. He said it is: bobo02@windstream.net, is that what you have Bub?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tell him to tune into the Clempsun Sports Talk radio station, they will be having a "How To" segment at the bottom of the hour.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

PM sent BUB. A friend is having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    tell him to tune into the Clempsun Sports Talk radio station...

Let it go man, just let it go...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dumbasses