Thread: In a day of mixed up crossed up ducks try this one???

Default In a day of mixed up crossed up ducks try this one???

Mid-Western Lower Pennisula of Michigan public land lots of blacks and mallards in this area buddy shot it with me belly looked like a blacks. My best guess is pintail/black but never got a honest to goodness answer his ass was on the grill the next afternoon!!!

Come on Doc Tom!!!
    My thoughts exactly JAB. I figure, i'll never retire, always work doing something. Rather have boats, guns now and be able to use em than to save and save and then be too out of health to enjoy it.

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN--thank you-Phoneman

ANyother shots of him? Wing perferable. Your guess looks pretty good from just the image you posted, but I wonder about another possiablity or two that might be out there.
    Phillipians 4:13

Naw man thats the only pic and it was the second hybird that year the other was a mallard/black that I killed down here on Marion and both of our dumbass didn't have enough knowledge of the sport to really know what we had!!!wish I had both of them on the wall now a days no matter how ugly they were there different and thats enough for me!!!
    My thoughts exactly JAB. I figure, i'll never retire, always work doing something. Rather have boats, guns now and be able to use em than to save and save and then be too out of health to enjoy it.

This thread is worthless without a penis pic! LOL

pintail X redhead
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK

Dear Capt Tom
    your an idoit but that's all right you make me laugh you might just be alright j/k wish i had a good pic of the wing it was dark and had some trans color in the sun but thats all i remember we wrote it off as a park duck that was lost as hell and it may be that but no other pics oh well!!!

Dear Capt Tom, I like that!

I was just messing around. I saw squatty looking at the thread and thought I could get him going! It is hard to tell from the pick, looks like you are right. Def would say some pintail in it!
    Let's Fish www.carolinaaeromarine.com Or dip something www.tntcustomcamo.com

*yes, Capt Toms yankee ass did show me a new trick in my own backyard*-- CYPRESNEAK