Thread: Otters

Did anyone else see that gang of otters run that big gator off on Planet Earth last night? They get mighty uppity when they pack up...

Yep. Then they all flaunted it from the ridge after it was said and done.

How 'bout the croc vs. wildebeast? Got him by the neck!!
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

That has got to be one of the best shows on TV ever.

What about the parasite that kills the ants and then grows out the neck. That is some outer space shit you see on the sci-fi channel.
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Originally posted by Trail'nTree:
    That is some outer space shit you see on the sci-fi channel.
    I think I just found my new signature line!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Yep! That was cool too!

I've had'em gang up on me (5 of them) and get all puffed up when I was wading. They get to blowing, diving, rolling, and going on acting the fool. But if you be real still they'll start chasing each other, especially when one catches a bream. Then the game is on!!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

that was to cool on all three, never had that many MM had two, near blacks landing that would get close to us while we where hunting in a layout boat, and would catch tt bream and roll on there backs and eating them beside us , this went on for a ouple of years, seemed like that was there way of saying "hey we got our meal , where's yours" lol

Planet Earth is awesome!!! How about the birds doing the mating dances! Unbelievable footage!!!

That show is awesome!! Can you believe how much crap those guys have to do to even get those shots!!! It is unbelievealbe! I defently rate Planet Earth right up there with The Deadliest Catch as the best shows!
    I\'ve got my hands on the wheel and you have your hands on my gears, you control how fast we go by just how hard you wanna squeeze.