Thread: Strangest creature found on Earth

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Strangest creature found on Earth

Strangest creature found on Earth

I don’t think these photos requires any special comment. These are fantastic world news worthy of headlining any newspaper around the world. This creature, was found on Thailand, its strangely shaped body leaves a lot of mystery around it . The photographer has captured with his camera a truly unique and amazing moment, and got himself some fantastic photographs that make up a great story.

As all good mysteries it happens in far away from the technology wonders of the modern society in Thailand. You can see a lot of local folks in the background of these photos that seem to worship this creature they have “found”. The end result is an even more absurd and even humorous scene. They managed to get me even more amazed by this baby powder and juices they brought as a tribute to this creature. They have even brought a fan to keep it well preserved for the scientists.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thai stick

WTF?????????? That is creepy.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    WTF?????????? That is creepy.
    Just a little bit...

Looks like a chupacabra to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

What'd they do put baby powder on him or are the flouring him for the pan?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

From this comment at the site it looks like it's some kind of deformed cow fetus that was aborted.

It was last year or two years ago in rural Thailand. It's the fetus of a cow. People here are animist prior to being Buddhist, so in their imagination, the monster had some special powers to make them rich and so on...
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

It looks like its got pants on.

It's a juvenile manbearpig. Easy one!