Thread: Religion Of Peace

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Religion Of Peace

This young girls 'crime' was that she didn't want to marry an old man her family sold her to.

Savages...these are the people we are up against. Do you really think they want to sit down and talk. This is the religion of our president.

http://api.ning.com/files/z3d9*itq3P...ionstoning.wmv
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Jeez...that's fuggin nasty. I could have gone my entire life without seeing that shit.
    "The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination." ---Voltaire

I wish I hadn't seen that.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

It's good to see. Everyone in this country should have to see it, especially these libs that want the Victory Mosque. What you see in that video is Sharia Law in action and the Muslims want to have Sharia Law in the mosque.

If these people..no not people, animals....if these animals....no not animals, animals don't intentionally torture and humiliate...if whatever those things are will do that to their own children, and make no mistake, that girl was only a child, imagine what they'd do to your children!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Fucking animals.

Mother fucking animals.

This needs to be a sticky.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

This 7th century style barbarism is a logical outcome of the Islamic faith. They're only doing what Mohammed would've done.

I agree that everyone should watch this, should have their nose rubbed in this shit, especially those morally relativistic bonewipes who believe all cultures and lifestyles are equal and deserve our understanding and respect.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    This 7th century style barbarism is a logical outcome of the Islamic faith. They're only doing what Mohammed would've done.

I agree that everyone should watch this, should have their nose rubbed in this shit, especially those morally relativistic bonewipes who believe all cultures and lifestyles are equal and deserve our understanding and respect.
    Yep. I get a kick out of liberals who cry about womans rights and shit can just ignore how fucked up these people are. Or guys like Geetch gets all teary eyed when you insult Muslims because he met a nice one. Individualy there are a few good ones but in my opinion it is an evil stone age religion.

Its a fucked up world. You can only hope that these bastards meet a grusome end.

Mohammed won't be the one standing there when they are judged........They will get theirs!

They can beat that girl to death and video tape it but then have the sense of decency to cover her lifeless body up so they don't have to see her underthings....Fuck these assholes and their whole mindset and culture.

They are less than animals...They should be stricken from the face of the Earth in the worst possible way. Fuck mohammed muhammed or however the hell they spell it, Islam, the Ayatollah and anyone that believes preaches or espouses this horseshit.

This religion is just an excuse for "men" to abuse and control others. I truly am at a loss after having watched that...

Women abusers are your typical bullies. They couldn't punch their way through a screen door but they'll brutalize a woman in a heartbeat. Text book chickenshits.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

I again wish I didn't have to see that as I wish it didn't happen at all. But damnit, I am glad I did because it reminds me how sick these bastards are.
    Duck hunters are fools, all of us. -Mergie Master

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

glad I read the post before viewing. or not viewing. whichever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

That was terrible. Everyone of em needs help.......if they can stand up and do that to another human being. No respect at all.

GOD has a special place for these people.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

That was disgusting and barbaric. It just goes to show how backwards and hethenistic those people are.

Just think, our Nobel Peace Prize Winning "President" and Secretary of State reported a long list of Human Rights violations to the UN, a group where leaders of these animals are prominant heads. Puts a new perspective on it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013