Thread: Swim In The Infinity Pool

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Swim In The Infinity Pool

Very cool! A pool 650' up on a hotel shaped like a cruise ship.

Don't go off the VERY deep end!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-25-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Nnnnno sir.

Won't catch me up there.

Fuck that... and the A-rabs that built it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Redleg View Post
    Fuck that... and the A-rabs that built it!
    Nope. Wrong tribe. This was built by Asians, it's in Singapore.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Nope. Wrong tribe. This was built by Asians, it's in Singapore.

It really doesn't matter. Fuck the guy that built it, and fuck Arabs. And Muslims while you're at it.
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

I'm with these guys...FTS!

Very cool pool, for yalls info it does have a safety rail below. The water over the edge goes into a catch basin which can also catch your average dumbasses that decide to go over.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

Don't care. Still ain't gonna do it.

This gaming resort, and another on Sentossa island, were being built during our last visit to Singapore. It looked two giant ant hills with construction workers swarming over them. Lots of locals were worried the gambling was going to fork up the "cleanliness" of their city-state.
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

They featured this place on 'Build It Bigger' last night. Pretty cool stuff going on.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-26-2010 at 02:14 PM.

I saw a show the other day on the travel channel about pools around the world. They showed the biggest pool in the world, somethin like 20 acres long and 100 + feet deep in some parts. I wanna say it was in SA right on the beach. It had people sailing, boating, and doin pretty much anything you want on it ... I'd like to go there but I'm not about to go 650 feet in the air.

Thats one sweet pool.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Very interesting concept and very pretty.

But I have serious problems with heights. I got the heebeejeebees going to the ninth floor in an elevator the other day at MUSC, so I can tell you right now that there ain't no way in hell I'm going up to THAT pool.

Heights have never bothered me, I've always liked them actually. But don't be putting me in no tight places. Elevators and the like are no problem, I'm talking about places where my nose is almost touching the wall. Those kind get to me bad!

On the "Build it Bigger" show last night when they were talking about this project the host guy said that the cantilever section that sticks out 200' from the top of the building was a bit of a problem. He said everything has a 'natural frequency', architects know this. If the 'natural frequency' of the cantilever is matched it could start moving and may break away.

So the head architects and planners have downloaded 1000s of songs on their iPods and are testing their frequencies. He said once they identified ones that matched the 'natural frequency' of the cantilever those song will be put on a No Play list and they'll be banned from being played on the building's sound system.

I thought that was pretty dang interesting.

Don't care. Still ain't gonna do it.
    Pussy...........
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK BUSTER 68 View Post
    Pussy...........
    Yup

Only one way my big ass is swimmin in that pool. A bunch of Taters Tennis Titty women better be there first. And they better do me. All at once....and each other also....and swallow as well.

That's the only way. Therefore...Count me out.
    "The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination." ---Voltaire