Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Catching flounder tips needed!

guys...we are talking about labluvr here. kinda like the thread when stretch (giving the RIGHT INFO) wanted a dude to buy an 8 ft surf rod to fish at the beach for a weekend. why in the world would labluvr need a minnow trap for one weekend? just buy a couple dozen minnows and a bait bucket and go fishing.

and where was I wrong, Fish? Oh wise one of all things salt. minnows more expensive these days? minnow traps, too?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Sometimes I get so caught up in catchin bait, I forget the tide to fish.
    Me, too... I get enough bait, and just keep throwing the damn net 'cause I wanna get more... or just see what kind of weirdness the marsh is going to offer.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    guys...we are talking about labluvr here. kinda like the thread when stretch (giving the RIGHT INFO) wanted a dude to buy an 8 ft surf rod to fish at the beach for a weekend. why in the world would labluvr need a minnow trap for one weekend? just buy a couple dozen minnows and a bait bucket and go fishing.

and where was I wrong, Fish? Oh wise one of all things salt. minnows more expensive these days? minnow traps, too?

If the minnow trap sits for a while he can always make the inlet hole a bit bigger and use it to catch Crawfish same traps just bigger holes in the sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

BB,

I'm at Hunting Island near Fripp and staying a week. So let's see what this rubberhead can do.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.