Thread: crappie cyber scoutin

Default crappie cyber scoutin

i put this in the scducks forum, but figured i might get more looks here......

ok, so ive been working ALOT lately... last three weekends actually... i promised my fiance i would take her fishing this weekend..... my parents are going to be campin at santee state park, so i figured we would go down there friday or saturday, do a little fishin, and make a day of it....

so, she loves to catch crappie... one of the first fishing trips i took her on almost 6 years ago, we caught crappie, and a bunch of them, fishing with minnows around the blow out........

so i havent been serious rod and reel fishin in about a year...... and i would love to put her on some crappie.....

anyone mind pointing me in the right direction as to where i can catch a few crappie? im pretty sure the shellcracker arent biting yet....

if you want to rail me for cyber scouting go for it... i just wanna put my gal on some fish, and i aint had the time, skills, or the desire to really go out there looking for them

thanks in advance... PMs are fine if you dont wanna spew to the public...

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

dook is a crappie king. Not as in "not good" as a king, but king of catching crappie...and anything with gills
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?