Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trapper

There was a vet in York county that put some stitches in a guy's arm one day after hours. The vet said I can't numb it but I will stitch it up for you. Damn if he didnt and the guy just sat there and sucked it up while the vet did his thing. 15 stitches later the guy walks out and goes back to doing whatever he was doing when he got injured. The guy hated hospitals that much that he wasnt going no matter what.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

A buddy of mine and a few of his friends were on their way to the hunt club one afternoon, when my friend layed open his thumb to the bone with a Case knife. His friends didn't want to miss out on hunting by taking him to the hospital, so they dropped him off at the vet. A box or two of stitches later, and he was sitting in a tree. Always had a lot of respect for vets, just not their prices.

Glenn,
    How'd you manage to cut the heel?

Reason I ask is the wife fancies herself a bovine practitioner. I've fussed at her in the past for not using pliers, or some other form of stand-off, when taking baby bull nards.

I'm scared she's gonna lose a thumb.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

It was an odd deal. These weren't new borns. They were all around 250 to 300 lb bull calves and all grade cattle. Buncha damn nutty ass heinz 57 cattle that hadn't been handled since birth.

We were runnin' em through a squeeze chute and right as I cut with a big #22 blade the jack ass bumped the lever and dropped the side panels and the fuckin calf kicked back and turned the blade into the heal of my right thumb. All I could see was the back end of the blade sticking out of my hand. I knew immediately it was bad.

Got it washed out, closed up and was back at it later that afternoon.

Crazy ass place that was. Hated workin' on those spawns of satan.

Sonafabitch!

I'll never understand why the kid with too many chromosomes gets to run the chute.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Hired hand.

Me, the land owner and his wife were running the calves through and doin' the cuttin'.

She was bent over helping me and he was ogling her ass. I didn't blame him one bit because I'm pretty sure I was looking down her shirt.

Chesnut hair, emerald green eyes, calvin' hips, milkin' teats, wearin' carhart pants and covered in cow shit.

Haven't thought about her in years.

I be right back.

And done.

Thanks

Trapper, you mind if I quote you from your second response?
    I might be allergic, but I'll try it anyway.

Matt, as long as it's not quoted to the SC LLR... I have to squeeze 3 more months out of this license.

I don't trust the State Medical Board... I was on it and saw enough.

mergie, wife said both pa's and np's can write scripts but is limited to non-narcs--
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    mergie, wife said both pa's and np's can write scripts but is limited to non-narcs--
    Gotcha. Thanks man.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    ...Chesnut hair, emerald green eyes, calvin' hips, milkin' teats, wearin' carhart pants and covered in cow shit.

Haven't thought about her in years.

I be right back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    And done.

Thanks
    Seven minute wonder.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

banding is 100x easier, but hell at least you had a squeeze chute, a neighbor we help likes to do it all the old way, he is a trusting fella
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Seven minute wonder.

I didn't have to buy myself dinner, tell myself I wasn't fat and no foreplay.

Any longer than that and you've got weener trouble.

glenn you's a strange un. "any longer than that and you've got weener trouble". just damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trapper View Post
    Matt, as long as it's not quoted to the SC LLR... I have to squeeze 3 more months out of this license.

I don't trust the State Medical Board... I was on it and saw enough.
    Ha, nothing official like that. And unless your full name is T. Rapper, M.D., I'm pretty sure I don't know your real name.
    I might be allergic, but I'll try it anyway.

Well, I had a couple fellas from Georgetown show up in my ER looking for narcotics and dropping my name as "friends of his"...

it is the reason my name is Trapper now.