Thread: cypress gardens gator attack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Fowl Mouth, let us have a reasonable conversation about this. Earlier you talked about killing all of them, and now you just want to kill most of them.
    If I could, yep every single last one.

[/QUOTE=Highstrung;569119]3rd, are you a grown man and still scared of snakes?

No, but hate them just the same and the grown men that like to handle them because they love them are the ones that get bit.

[/QUOTE=Highstrung;569119]4th, you bring up Florida gators again. Do you think maybe man is living where he shouldn't be?

No I don't, because if we had an open season on them....the problem would be solved. You can't control the weather, but we could control populations. Anything else?
    Last edited by FOWL MOUTH; 03-11-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    If I could, yep every single last one.

[/QUOTE=Highstrung;569119]3rd, are you a grown man and still scared of snakes?

No, but hate them just the same and the grown men that like to handle them because they love them are the ones that get bit.

4th, you bring up Florida gators again. Do you think maybe man is living where he shouldn't be?

No I don't, because if we had an open season on them....the problem would be solved. You can't control the weather, but we could control populations. Anything else?

so when is open season on dumb ass mother fuckers? ive got a trophy picked out....

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    so when is open season on dumb ass mother fuckers? ive got a trophy picked out....

So, you're one of BOG'S little pimps too ha? Well Fuck you too you stupid bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    So, you're one of BOG'S little pimps too ha? Well Fuck you too you stupid bastard!

no, i just have a little common sense.......

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    no, i just have a little common sense.......
    I agree with that, you have very little common sense.