Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Probably wont help

just put the camera and binocs in the work truck and going tomorrow to snap some photos after work. I got birds scouted just need to see exactly what they are.

I will post pictures even going to try and take some pics of the 2 big ducks that have white heads and white tail feathers. i havent seen em land in the water yet but they have been chasing a couple of buzzards around. These birds are huge I tell ya.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 11-15-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

i was at swan lake sat morning at a buddie's boys's first Bday and there were two guys walking around blowing duck calls at the swans. They are on their way to be a full fledged RH.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    lets dont do this.

just hunt less populated areas.
    Nah I really wouldn't do it.........That would be a great way of screwing up a perfectly good boat. But the smart ones will move to areas away from the crowds and take the unbeaten paths for their hunting to avoid such situations.

leting my holes rest till opener seen plenty of ducks in them last time visiting and plenty of food with no pressure- hitting ar up on thurs and gonna hunt my blind up there hopefully good pics to follow when I return for the opener here
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

The only scouting ive done has involved a short walk through the woods to check on some birds that are usually there. Saw 5 mallards and a few woodies. Prob gonna hunt there opening and not worry bout bothering with some of these rubberheads in public water.