Thread: The prez says don't investigate the Ft Hood shooter

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The prez says don't investigate the Ft Hood shooter

What is it they say about investigating crimes, "the more time that passes before the investigation starts the more clues you lose".

Obama Urges Congress to Delay Fort Hood Investigation

On an eight-day Asia trip, President Obama turned his attention home and pleaded for lawmakers to "resist the temptation to turn this tragic event into the political theater."
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

tradorion Coots

MERGIE- gotta agree with him here in regars to the first paragraph of the article: President Obama on Saturday urged Congress to hold off on any investigation of the Fort Hood rampage until federal law enforcement and military authorities have completed their probes into the shootings at the Texas Army post, which left 13 people dead.

POLITICIANS need to stay the fuck out of it TOTALLY.... they are supposed to be law MAKERS not enforcers or investigators.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Good point Trad. If that's why he's doing it I agree. But when he said the part about the "political theater" it makes me wonder exactly what his motives are for this. To say I don't trust this boy on anything he says and does would be a big understatement.

Hey Trad, PM coming.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."