Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Finally got the pics uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    Somebody ate that 4 legged referee

looks liek a good time, baydog. great pics
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Joe Wayne,
    Didn't know that you had gone to SA. When did you guys make the trip? Surely, Donkey didn't go, too.
    Carolina Counsel

Africa is doable for almost anyone with a job- it just takes patience and time for some of us. There are so many options to choose from. If you go to Namibia or SA and hunt on a ranch, it can cost you about what a quality guided elk hunt in Wyoming or Colorado would cost you. Or, you can go to Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, etc. and drop what a new Benz would cost on DG and plains game. Or, you can go on a 21-28 day hunt in the CAR or Tanzania and drop what a modest mountain house would cost you. That's the beauty of Africa- there are so many options on how you hunt, what you hunt, and where you hunt, not to mention how much you can spend.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by baydog View Post
    f: I felt like it
    Enough said!

I heard the same crap about our caribou hunt.

Africa is deffinately in the near future. (if the economy will ever get back right) Was looking at the safari hunt, but wanted to really do my reseach first. The caribou is alot less risk for a quick decision.

Awesome hunt, congrat's.

Chad, good to see you had a great hunt. Hope you are doing well. Badge (FHF)

Chad you dog! Looks like yall had a great time. We need to get together soon. Kerry.

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    why do you catch fish? why do you shoot ducks? Somebody ate that 4 legged referee

To answer that in a simple phrase, "CAUSE I EAT THEM". That's just me. I'm not saying I'm not happy for the guy. But I just don't get it. If I kill it, I'M going to eat it. Not pass it out. That's like me saying I shot a 10 point cause the wife wanted a hat rack, and I gave the meat away.

What an incredible trip and great pics!!! Congrats. Bet there's some great stories to go with each picture too.

Quote Originally Posted by irnmadn21 View Post
    To answer that in a simple phrase, "CAUSE I EAT THEM". That's just me. I'm not saying I'm not happy for the guy. But I just don't get it. If I kill it, I'M going to eat it. Not pass it out. That's like me saying I shot a 10 point cause the wife wanted a hat rack, and I gave the meat away.

What a Fag!!!
    Last edited by lmblnr; 10-05-2009 at 03:43 PM.
    "As an American I am not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials." Newt Gingrich

A lot of people kill deer and give them away..As long as it doesn't get wasted, it's not a problem.

Looks like a good trip.