Everytime I hear about a Corn Hole event I can't help but visualize some bad scenes. I guess the term 'Corn Hole' doesn't mean what I always thought it meant. -MM

Greenwood Hosting Corn Hole Tournament

Calling all Corn Hole enthusiasts! Connect YP, a Chamber of Commerce affiliate, invites young professionals in the Greenwood area to participate in its upcoming Corn Hole Tournament this Thursday, September 10. The event will take place at Orde’s of England from 6:00-7:00pm. Happy hour drink prices apply all evening and discounted menu items will be available for Connect YP members. This event is FREE for all attendees and no team is necessary to participate. Prizes will be awarded to the wining team.

Upcoming activities include a morning event sponsored by Starbucks Coffee entitled “Using Facebook without Losing Face.” This event will be held on Tuesday, September 22 from 8:00-9:00 am in room 209 C at Piedmont Technical College. This session will help you clean up and take charge of your online reputation! Learn helpful tips and guidelines to expand your professional network using social networks all while avoiding common pitfalls. This event is FREE for all attendees and complimentary Starbuck’s coffee will be served! Also, SAVE THE DATE for the 3rd Annual High Gravity Beer Tasting on Thursday, October 15!

If you are interested in joining Greenwood’s premier young professionals group or would like to RSVP to the above events, contact the Chamber at 223-8431.