Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clemson University Delta Waterfowl Chapter

[quote=turbo;446311]To quackaddict...

If you had all these hang ups with the DU chapter up here:

Did you voice any of these concerns?

Did you do anything about it?
    i didn't talk to the pres. about it no. but i did talk about it with several members, and they acted like they didn't give a damn

Do you know how much money they raised?
    don't have a clue, but i know it was one of the bigger collegiate chapters. thats great. my deal was, nobody wanted to do anything with all of the opportunities that were available to them. all they wanted to do was shoot skeet and have a banquet, which is fine. i'm glad they were successful at the banquets though.

Are you sure we didn't install duck boxes?
    they might have after i left...i hope they did

Are you jealous of AGR?
    couldn't give two shits less about AGR, they just happened to fit the bill here. a lot of those boys like the DU stickers and shirts, but don't give a damn about anything else

I could go on for days.... cause I was there....
    i was too...for a short while
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

PS- Glad it sounds like things are getting off the ground for ya'll

dex-definitely should go outside of McGinnty Mall with advertising
    Last edited by quackaddict; 08-27-2009 at 09:37 AM.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Any way I can get some info about the meeting last night. I wasn't able to make it but I am definitely interested in joining the club.

scduckcmdr - PM duckman88
    [COLOR=darkgreen][B]"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Edmund Burke [/B][/COLOR]
    [B][COLOR=#006400][/COLOR][/B]
    [B][COLOR=#006400]"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf" George Orwell[/COLOR][/B]

Preciate it Delta.

Was nice meeting all that came to the meeting. Thanks again DD for taking time to come talk to us. Hope we can get some good work done around here.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Are you jealous of AGR?
    this would be my guess also
    James 4:14

oh, and best wishes to y'all with your chapter up there
    James 4:14

don't know what there is to be jealous of, but keep on keepin on