Thread: NWTF Black River Chapter Banquet (Kingstree,SC)

Default NWTF Black River Chapter Banquet (Kingstree,SC)

The Black River Chapter of the NWTF is having their annual banquet on March 21st @ 6pm at the Kingstree Town Recreational Center.

Ticket prices this year are singles - $50.00, couples - $80.00, and if you would like to become a sponsor the donation is $275 for a sponsorship ticket, which includes entry into the sponsor raffles and sponsor dinner held about 2 weeks after banquet.

As always we will try to have a good many guns at the banquet.

We currently have the following raffles going on now

2009 J.A.K.E.S gun of the year (20 ga. H&R Pardner youth pump shotgun) - $10 a ticket

2009 NWTF Gun of the year (Winchester Super X3 12 ga shotgun) - $20 a ticket

and For $20 to get you 5 tickets or 1 ticket for $5 were are having a drawing on the night of the banquet for the 1st drawing is for $2,000 and the 2nd drawing is for $1,000

Please make plans to come and see us on the 29th.

If you would like to purchase any raffle tickets or purchase a ticket to attend the banquet please either PM me, Email me, or call

Gary Strong
    843-356-9147
    Last edited by HT; 02-10-2009 at 02:05 AM.

The banquet is this weekend...Saturday the 21st @ 6pm.

About the NWTF- can you tell me, to a certainty, that ALL of the FOR PROFIT elements are now out of the NWTF or are there still FOR PROFIT shareholders within the org?

I would hope so. Am I 100% certain, NO. I think they have surely thinned the herd down some. But you know your self that no matter what you do there are still going to be people that are in it to benefit themselves. Especially in the state the nation/economy is in today.

Granted not all, but look at some of the other big name non-profit organizations, if you dig out enough dirt you would surely find someone that has taken a divvy out for there personal benefit at some point or another.

But hey you are only talking to a speck of dirt on the bottom step of a very tall ladder.