Thread: 1/5/09

Default 1/5/09

Hunted Lynches River this morning. Fog was thick enough to cut with a knife. Saw only 2 woodies. I think the accorns are keeping them in the swamp instead of on the river. Gonna try to hunt in the morning before work. Hopefully the fog will let up for a day or two this year. I can't remember ever having this much fog in December and January.

have you hunted lynches near 15any

No, not this year. First time I have been in the river so far. I usually don't make it there until after deer season. Too many hunters with guns in the trees for me.

it really needs to freeze up around here for a few days, then lynches is pretty productive.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

It don't look like that is going to happen any time soon. If we could go back to the winter of 00-01 we could have some cold weather.