Thread: 12-19-08

Default 12-19-08

Got an invite from a friend/co-worker of mine to go on a late season am dove shoot this morning. So i decided to give the ducks a break (since this morning would have been the only morning for me to be able to do duck hunting this week) and give the doves a shot. Its been quite a few years since i've been on a real good dove shoot, and i'm glad i went. Shooting was fast and furious for about 15 minutes there about 10 minutes after legal shooting time. Then it kinda had it ups and downs till we called it quits @ 0830. There was 9 total head at the hunt, and everyone had the opportunity to get there limit. I was 2 shy of the limit at quitting time, I had quite a few chances that i dropped the ball on.. anyway.. it was a good hunt, great time had by all and i'm glad i went..

2 guns (Me and My partner)
    28 doves (he got his limit.. i was 2 shy)

Oh yea.. we were even check by mr. green jeans at about 0745... and everything checked out all right...

Here's the pic's.. they not to best.. but i'm not squatty or idlewild when it comes to picture taken

Good Deal! I'm thinking about hitting the dove field in the AM with this weather! Hope I have a shoot like that!!

great job man, we killed some doves this afternoon

Man thats a feist right there.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt-