Thread: Golf

Default Golf

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You know, there were a lot of Saturday nights when I was younger that I figured out a way to get to a tv around 11:30.. Chris Farley actually died on my 21st, dern near ruined it. I will say that I was pretty cool, because all of that sounded nerdy, but it was great back then. I haven't turned it on in years, years. I don't care to see any of it. I did however not too long ago start watching a little bit of Nate's stand up. He's so dern funny, and clean which is rare these day, about unheard of. I still didn't watch the SNL shows when he came on, but I caught a couple clips on youtube. The George Washington bit was about perfect, the second one too.. I liked this vid as well, saw it on a golf site before I realized it was him and snl.

I've seen that once in a real tournament. Could probably find it on YouTube.

that was funny

First time I've found golf entertaining..***barely laudable clap***

Every now and then SNL actually produces a decent skit. That one was one em.

If y'all get time, try the one where they had Kamala and the Dems vs DJT and his posse face off in Family Feud.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Every now and then SNL actually produces a decent skit. That one was one em.

If y'all get time, try the one where they had Kamala and the Dems vs DJT and his posse face off in Family Feud.

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
    The George Washington ones are pretty good too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013