Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Put on your snakeboots

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Whole lot better than My (and I am assuming everyone else on SCD) NFL record LOL

However if y’all refer to this as “YOUR BEST EVER QB” no wonder USuC is so damn pitiful

Rattler led South Carolina to a 5–7 record in 2023, throwing a career-high 3,186 yards and 275 completions while doing so.[38][39] His 2023 season was described as "one of the best quarterback seasons in school history" and Rattler was described as being "among the country’s best signal-callers".

Career 13-12 record at USuC and only feather in his cap is beating a Clemson Team with DJU at QB

And for whoever called me out about Conner Shaw, 27-5 career record. Which by the way , if I am correct, he never lost at Willy B

Mercy y’all more pathetic than I thought
    Beating a Clemson team with DJU at quarterback....does it hurt that bad that you have to give a disclaimer years later still? Yet he was the most heralded qb in the world when he came to Clemson, just like every qb CU ever recruits. When the orange glasses and koolaide are in full effect it’s hard to shake isn’t it?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I think he will be a good NFL QB , but I thought that about Connor Shaw as well (that one puzzles me to this day )
    Shaw would have been moderately successful and far, far more successful than Manziel ever had a chance of being considering where his head and maturity level was at that time. Had they gone with what they knew after two weeks and given Shaw the reps vs giving Manziel every opportunity to get right, Shaw could have done as well as possible in Cleveland that year and might still be in the league somewhere in some role.

Rattler took us to a bowl and played well enough to win that game vs ND had we had any defensive depth or running game. He won far more games with the talent around him and God=awful O line than anyone should have. He's a baller with a great arm, great mind, and ridiculous toughness. I think he'll do well and stick.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Bronco’s must not be scared of rattlers. The keep mashing this one in the turf.

Rattler was a fun QB to watch. He played well above the talent around him at Sakkerliner or more appropriate, the lack of talent. Maybe he’s the best overall to come out of there at QB, that’s not saying much though. Connor Shaw had more grit and fire than every QB y’all have had combined. Hard to not respect that kid even if he played for the chickens.

Oh yeah, 2’s coming.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; Yesterday at 09:51 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Two strip sacks one for a TD but it was called back for a penalty. Pick 6 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Beating a Clemson team with DJU at quarterback....does it hurt that bad that you have to give a disclaimer years later still? Yet he was the most heralded qb in the world when he came to Clemson, just like every qb CU ever recruits. When the orange glasses and koolaide are in full effect it’s hard to shake isn’t it?
    Hey man NEVER denied Rattler was a great QB and I am sure one of the best at USuC however I am still a huge fan of Connor Shaw , those ass whippings still sting LOL

May have not been a "text book QB" but end of day he was a WINNER .

Heck I was envious when USuC got Rattler, was wishing Dabo had gone after him but knew why he could not . Rattler been at Tiger Town those 2 years I almost bet another Natty was in the bag

Yeah T I liked Connor too. He was a gamer and tough as shit. Taking nothing away from Rattler. I was surprised but glad he came to USC. Any sip lance of an O line would have helped him considerably. I felt bad he was running for his life every play.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

rofl...He will have better days. Rookie growing pains for sure. Looks like klubnik last year
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

WhitewaterDuck needs to call the Saints and see if they will sell him a snakeskin...

Playing behind SC's shitty line didn't prepare him enough to play behind a shittier NFL line.