Thread: Chene

Default Chene

I've never really bought new gear, always been handed down or marketplace purchases. When my jacket started coming apart a few weeks ago in ND, I started looking around. When the forecast for Canada next week dropped and I would be in mostly sub freezing temps, I decided to spend extra money and get something that will hopefully last me awhile. I settled on this Chene brand. Well the price tag made me hesitate making the order for awhile, and sure enough, I ordered the wrong size when I did.

Don't know if the jacket is worth a shit yet, but am pretty happy with the customer service. It was a mistake I made and had multiple people call me and email me to make sure they got the order right and shipped before I leave for Canada. Makes me feel better (a little) about spending that kind of money with a company that seems to care.

Capture.JPG

There are some quality people behind the brand. You will not be disappointed!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE