Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Go Cocks. Beat Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    They know what's coming
    Yep, 2.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well, SMU and Pitt play and Clemson and Pitt Play so, it is unlikely unless Pitt wins both. Miami better have a golden horseshoe.
    If three or more teams are tied for the best record in the league, the first step is to determine a top seed. The league will do that first by considering head-to-head win percentage against all other tied teams if they are common opponents. Next, the tiebreaker becomes win percentage against all common opponents and continues through the same procedures as the two-team ties, all the way down to the random draw from the commissioner. This process proceeds until there are two teams determined to be the top two seeds.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    If three or more teams are tied for the best record in the league, the first step is to determine a top seed. The league will do that first by considering head-to-head win percentage against all other tied teams if they are common opponents. Next, the tiebreaker becomes win percentage against all common opponents and continues through the same procedures as the two-team ties, all the way down to the random draw from the commissioner. This process proceeds until there are two teams determined to be the top two seeds.
    basketball conference problems

Serious question for Coot fans

WHO did y’all pull for last Saturday. Bama or Coots ????

My guess is y’all won either way ��

notice that no one hates carolina.

(dramatic pause)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

"South Carolina is off to a hot start in its 2026 class and that continued on Thursday when Rock Hill (S.C.) South Pointe four-star safety J’Zavien Currence joined the fold.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pounder announced his pledge to the Gamecocks on Twitter/X, choosing South Carolina over offers from Georgia, Florida, Florida State, North Carolina, and many others.
    *Clemson offered too, but I think he wanted to play against ranked teams

"South Carolina is off to a hot start in its 2026 class and that continued on Thursday when Rock Hill (S.C.) South Pointe four-star safety J’Zavien Currence joined the fold.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pounder announced his pledge to the Gamecocks on Twitter/X, choosing South Carolina over offers from Georgia, Florida, Florida State, North Carolina, and many others.
    Hot Start. Damn I laughed. Same ol song and dance from the armpit of SC. Think you might have said the same thing last year. Or was it the year before or the year before or you see this is a on going quote.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Clemson would play more ranked teams if U of SC was ever ranked, but football is hard
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Clemson would play more ranked teams if U of SC was ever ranked, but football is hard
    LOL---- Truth Hurts!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Strength of Schedule

Scheduling one unranked OOC team doesn't put you in 53rd place. Scheduling 8 unranked teams does.

SMU and Miami will make the playoffs.

Sent from my motorola edge 2024 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; Yesterday at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Strength of Schedule

Scheduling one unranked OOC team doesn't put you in 53rd place. Scheduling 8 unranked teams does.

SMU and Miami will make the playoffs.

Sent from my motorola edge 2024 using Tapatalk
    Ouch

Feline Father from the top rope.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master