Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Perfect storm?

Toilet paper is made domestically. Please tell your friends.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I could fill up the wife’s suburban 5 times with the gas sitting in the boat on the trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Yep they on strike. What else would you expect since fjb took office. All preset and scripted like a play. To much fishy stuff like this has happened in going on 4 years
    Why do you think an economy wrecking port strike favors the democrats? I think it is the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Man shot in parking lot of Greenville County, South Carolina, grocery store, deputies say

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. —
    A man was shot in a parking lot of a grocery store in Greenville County on Tuesday, prompting an investigation, officials said.

Lt. Ryan Flood with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office said the 911 call came in about 3:30 p.m. that there had been a shooting at 8024 Augusta Rd. That's the address of a Food Lion store.

When deputies arrived they found a person with at least one gunshot wound, Flood said.

He said the other party involved in the shooting has been detained.

The gunshot victim was listed as stable and taken to a hospital for treatment.

No other information was immediately released.
    Apparently, it was a deal over some air pods gone bad. This info. from a Food Lion cashier that’s friends with my daughter. lol.

did anyone confirm what the highest rainfall total was in WNC with Helene?..it was NOT 40" if I am not mistaken
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Man shot in parking lot of Greenville County, South Carolina, grocery store, deputies say

GREENVILLE COUNTY, S.C. —
    A man was shot in a parking lot of a grocery store in Greenville County on Tuesday, prompting an investigation, officials said.

Lt. Ryan Flood with the Greenville County Sheriff's Office said the 911 call came in about 3:30 p.m. that there had been a shooting at 8024 Augusta Rd. That's the address of a Food Lion store.

When deputies arrived they found a person with at least one gunshot wound, Flood said.

He said the other party involved in the shooting has been detained.

The gunshot victim was listed as stable and taken to a hospital for treatment.

No other information was immediately released.
    Over toilet paper, milk or bread i bet
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

My shop is across the street from FL.
    My guys were out on the loading dock at afternoon break and witnessed the whole thing...... I'll get all the story in the am.
    I do know it was 17rnds/1 hit....

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Please support March of Dimes

www.marchforbabies.org/MadelineRai

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post

I bet the shooter was holding the gun sideways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    My shop is across the street from FL.
    My guys were out on the loading dock at afternoon break and witnessed the whole thing...... I'll get all the story in the am.

Probably a switch on the Glock

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Anyone have an update on the strike at the ports? Sounds like a man made global supply chain stoppage to me, interesting timing a couple months before an election.

I'm heading out for TP and paper towels....not sure how I can make it without striking paper.
    All I can comment publicly is Sept 30 2024 at 12:01 was the end of the contract. The ILA leadership has been warning about this for a year. The leadership filed paperwork over 60 days ago announcing the strike. This was not a last minute action to disrupt America or hinder disaster relief like many on social media are implying.

50 percent raise isn’t enough.
    More fuel = more boost!!

11% a year for 7 years. When you look at the profits posted by the shipping companies that pay the ILA how can you be surprised. Container rates are going up again courtesy of the Red Sea issue.
    cut\'em