Thread: Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Overheating

Default Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Overheating

I bought a 2018 Brute Force last year and haven't used it much. Got on it today to feed some stands and it started overheating about 2 miles from where I was parked. I ordered a T-stat and sensor, never checked the radiator to see if it was plugged up with crap, I'm sure it probably is so I'll clean that. When I finally limped it back the coolant was boiling into the reservoir. I could hear it leaking but couldn't see where it was coming from and it wasn't a huge amount. I've read where '13 and '14 models had T-stat issues and that head gaskets could be the issue, that'll be beyond my repair level simply on time. The fan runs, so that isn't it. What else should I look for or could be the issue?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Fan coming on??

There's a solenoid that goes bad on the regular

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Fan coming on??
    Yeah, fan’s working. Hoping it’s simple, never has been an issue before. Seems like a head gasket wouldn’t be all of a sudden.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013