Thread: Weatherman Guess

Default Weatherman Guess

Seriously, I can predict better than they can. I consulted with three weather apps yesterday morning and CALLED NOAA local in Columbia to confirm. They were predicting 3.25 inches of rain and 12-14mph wind through today... our totals so far are close to 11 inches of rain and 60mph wind gusts.

You ignore the weather guess and then feel stupid when they get it right and you disregarded it.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Only profession in the world where you can be right <50% of the time and still maintain your job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha and Abby View Post
    Seriously, I can predict better than they can. I consulted with three weather apps yesterday morning and CALLED NOAA local in Columbia to confirm. They were predicting 3.25 inches of rain and 12-14mph wind through today... our totals so far are close to 11 inches of rain and 60mph wind gusts.

You ignore the weather guess and then feel stupid when they get it right and you disregarded it.
    You and I were looking at different forecast. Because I saw the warning for the winds. Especially after the 2:00 update yesterday.