How much was it?

not me
    none
    NA
    really far
    none

hope this helps!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

For the money I don't think you can beat an IRAY AFFO R+ AP13. Right now they are on sale for $549. If I didn't already have one I would be buying one of these. For what little I use mine I just can't justify buying another one. I have an AGM model that's a couple years old. It's a 256 model but I have no problem seeing animals in the field at 500 yards. Most of the time I can pick out exactly what it is if it's moving. After locating I switch to my thermal scope to view which is a lot better image.

There's several videos for the IRAY model I listed above on youtube. I'm just assuming you're going to be using it for mostly deer hunting which is why I recommended the above. If it's not for that then there are a lot better models out there but the price is also a lot higher. This one will do everything you want it to do as far as walking in before daylight or checking fields or the woods around you at last light.
    Last edited by SilverFox; Today at 11:45 AM.

I have a couple iray finder 35 v2s. I love them. Integrated range finder comes in handy as well. I've picked up and identified coyotes at 500 plus yards. Heat signatures from deer and cows way further. If I lost one today I'd order another one tonight.

Thermals are cheating!

No such thing as cheating with coyotes and pigs. Even OK with the guy in the helicopter

wish they made monocular thingy that you could attach to your scope for snooters... I would buy that.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha and Abby View Post
    wish they made monocular thingy that you could attach to your scope for snooters... I would buy that.
    They do, it’s called a thermal scope.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Feral pigs……one thing in this world I truly hate.

Oh, forgot….corn too, evidently
    Last edited by AnythingFeathers; Today at 12:54 PM.

I have an AGM monocular and IRAY scope.
    IRAY is just better to me. That little handheld with the range finder came out right after I bought my AGM.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    They do, it’s called a thermal scope.
    Let me know where I can get one... not a scope, a viewer that I can attach to my ocular housing on the scope.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

swarovski. eurooptic has them 1/2 off with one free adapter to fit on your scope. no magnification for use as a handheld but it works great mounted to the front of a scope. it uses the scopes magnification

Quote Originally Posted by baydog View Post
    swarovski. eurooptic has them 1/2 off with one free adapter to fit on your scope. no magnification for use as a handheld but it works great mounted to the front of a scope. it uses the scopes magnification
    Have you used this? I just looked at it and it’s awfully intriguing
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I tried a Swaro last year and it quit on me... sent it back. I'm a little afraid of their electronics... great glass though.
    Last edited by Sasha and Abby; Today at 03:51 PM.
    Will Rogers