Thread: Pickin's Community College vs, NC State Flagship University of SC vs. Akron

Default Pickin's Community College vs, NC State Flagship University of SC vs. Akron

Climp5in (home) at 12pm 20 point favorite

The state's Flagship University (home) at 7;30pm 27 point favorite

NC State is without starting QB, it should be ugly for them after Climp5in's bye week and
    Dabozo's quest to be relevant again

The Flagship may be playing backup QB as Goggles is dinged up, I expect we get to see a few young
    players get some playing time experience today, hopefully we get to see 3rd string QB Beville

Easy win for the CUlt. Hopefully Sellers is healing.

Clemson can lose every game they play against ranked opponents and still win a conference championship and make the playoffs

CU will not cover but will win but the line has dropped to 18 so who knows. I been on the money the last 2 weeks with usuc but this week I am leaning toward them not covering but winning
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    CU will not cover but will win but the line has dropped to 18 so who knows. I been on the money the last 2 weeks with usuc but this week I am leaning toward them not covering but winning
    28-0 in first quarter. Dabo has no love for Doren, he won’t give a shit if he embarrasses NCSt or get called bad names by ECU-2’scoming.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

[QUOTE=wob;3175852]Clemson can lose every game they play against ranked opponents and still win a conference championship and make the playoffs[/QUOTE
    and then get humiliated as they did the last time
    They should just roll over these unranked teams, call it a day and then decline the playoffs
    Last edited by ecu1984; Today at 11:57 AM.

JMU is smoking the tarholes.

Does anyone play decent football in NC?

I hope to god Doren gets told to pack his shit, and carry all the coaches with him
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

NC State qb has the potential to be really good.

App State > NC State

Galatians 2:20
    Clemson '26

JMU beating NC so badly, they just cut TV coverage with six minutes to go.