Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Think corn is a good thing?

Is that a corn pile or some kinda photo shoot fall session with the hay?
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

You brought corn in Kansas into a conversation about corn in SC to try to make a point about whether or not corn is dangerous. That is nowhere near an appropriate comparison. That is the definition of rationalization.
    Your assertion that I said corn “dangerous” are your words, not mine. Never said corn was inherently dangerous, merely questioned whether if the dangers that do exist are worth the result. I don’t believe that it is (inherently dangerous), just the methods in which it is used COULD be, and that was not my feeder in OP. It is on a club I’m involved with, but not my feeder, not my choice.
    I made no assumptions or even mention of your feeding practices. I am also not feeding AT ALL, at least for now. Have not decide whether I will or not. I to prefer food plots and natural enhancement. Spend lots of time on both. IMG_6304.jpg

The point (or logic, if you want to look at it that way) of this thread was to show that an objective, constructive, informative conversation about feeding is damn near impossible on a public forum such as this. That any hint of saying feeding COULD BE, not IS, detrimental, would be met with vehement- ridicule, name calling, incorrect assumptions of position, and assertion, not suggestions, of what went wrong in this particular situation. I didn’t need to provide validity to back that up, y’all did it for me.

You’re welcome? Is that what you’re looking for?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Did the Professor get a new handle. We just got schooled y'all. Not only about the dangers of corn, but we lab rats proved his theory about the course of discussion on internet forums. Screw the book, I want to read the dissertation.
    Last edited by willk; Today at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.