Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Look Now......But

Kubscout sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Kubscout sucks.
    Seems to have better ankles than your guy though. So, there’s that.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by UPSTATEWATERFOWLER View Post
    AppState sure did put it on ECU last week.
    yeah, it was a 21-19, 2 point beat down
    Keep reaching, its telling

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    We will have a fight in Death Valley with NCST this week and yep we got a Westside guy on NCST(not sure if he is playing this year or redshirted )

hate to say this but THANKS RICK , this thread made my day LOL
    NC State just got beat 51-10 by Tenn, barely got by Western Carolina and La Tech
    And their starting QB is out for tomorrow's game. They are starting a true 3-star freshman QB.
    Last time Kubscout played NC State, he had snakes in his head and threw 2 interceptions and a pick 6.
    NC State has no offensive line, Climp5in should easily eat them alive and cover the - 20.5, If this game is anywhere near close......Dabo should resign but he won't
    and these delusional penis-tards will say dumb shit like, "he cares more about the man than winning" or "I admire him for his stance in what he believes in"
    #usedcarsalesman
    Last edited by ecu1984; Today at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    yeah, it was a 21-19, 2 point beat down
    Keep reaching, its telling
    I wasn’t promoting App State as being anything more than trash. I was pointing out how “your school” sucks really bad. How bad to you have to be to lose at home to App. You talk more about Clemson than all the Clemson people on this board combined. It’s a strange obsession.

Clem has one big thing going for them tomorrow and that is the fact that Eddie Munster has moved on and won’t be fumbling 17 times inside the 10.