Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Flagship U. Of SC vs. Flagship U. of Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Yep and USuC fans gonna go 10 pages with this one . You put your game in control of officials couple bad calls you were not playing good enough to win, this is regardless of who we talking about
    There we go. Back with a quirky twist on the teams name. Let's keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    If my Aunt had balls she'd be Uncle.....
    This is pretty funny.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

No worries. Next up.........Akron. Akron may not look or sound like a powerhouse, but they hung with ohio state for a couple of minutes before losing 52-6. Almost beat Rutgers if it weren't for officials (49-17), and the mighty zips of Akron just upset Colgate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    No worries. Next up.........Akron. Akron may not look or sound like a powerhouse, but they hung with ohio state for a couple of minutes before losing 52-6. Almost beat Rutgers if it weren't for officials (49-17), and the mighty zips of Akron just upset Colgate!
    Shhhhh..............Dabozo will be trying to schedule them

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    The key play in the game is when Sellers got hurt. If he doesn't get hurt Carolina wins the game despite the very poor officiating. Before they ran the play he got hurt, I turned to my buddy beside me and said, run a draw and try the fg. At worst you go into the half up by 6 but possibly 9. Instead, he took a sack, knocked them out of fg range and got hurt to top it off. LSU did make some adjustments at the half but was aided tremendously by Sellers' injury and officiating. To anyone that says the block on the pick 6 was blind side block, you are either an LSU fan or hate Carolina. Also, if you don't think Tua's injury Thursday night-initiated calls to officiating crews all over the country Friday you are crazy. There were bullshit personal fouls called all day on QBs. Unfortunately for Carolina it helped decide their game. From my understanding even the Chris and Kirk thought the officiating was bad at best and decided the outcome. And we aren't even going to bring up the phantom OPI call that killed a crucial drive that would have helped ice the game away. In the end the FG at the end needs to be made. Jeter leaving for ND killed us there because he more than likely drills that. On a side note, the crowd and the atmosphere Saturday was damn good. It was good to see Willy B like that again.

On to the next week from here. No need to continue to dwell on it. This team is much improved. I still think this team could win 1 of the next 3 in October and win 7-8 games. Either way I will be in Tuscaloosa and Norman back to back weeks having a damn good time!

Thought I heard on radio today he has a high ankle sprain. Man that is a tough one to get over during a season

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Thought I heard on radio today he has a high ankle sprain. Man that is a tough one to get over during a season
    Sellers injury was the key to the game. If he played healthy we would have beaten LSU, easily. It remains to be seen if he is durable. But, with experience and confidence, he has the ability to become an exceptional QB.

i thought it was the refs. now its sellers?

you realize you won, right?

I swear coot fans are a special bunch. announcers even touched on it during the game. you really have no clue if your team is winning or losing or if they are even any good. yall show up for the first half and wave those silly towels while cocky comes out now thru the top of some makeshift rail car. its hilarious.

congrats again on your SEC victory.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

after they win sandstorm the game doesn’t really matter
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

I swear coot fans are a special bunch. announcers even touched on it during the game. you really have no clue if your team is winning or losing or if they are even any good. yall show up for the first half and wave those silly towels while cocky comes out now thru the top of some makeshift rail car. its hilarious.

Thats a cockaboose. Get with the program
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

A chicken, a train, and a song from a 1960's space movie. "Special" doesn't even scratch the surface....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    after they win sandstorm the game doesn’t really matter
    FUNNY

Clemmings are just upset that the Flagship USC is the toughest game left on their schedule, and Dildo will still find a way to shit the bed and miss the 12 team playoffs.

They all sure do like that word Cock for some reason.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

Running down a hill after rubbing a doorstop is the best entrance in college football. It's so exciting. Especially with a coach that has such a huge ego that he makes it all about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Boduke View Post
    Clemmings are just upset that the Flagship USC is the toughest game left on their schedule, and Dildo will still find a way to shit the bed and miss the 12 team playoffs.
    They are also pissed off because Colorado was awarded best stadium entrance in College football. The committee also got tired of their nasty emails.

Sent from my motorola edge 2024 using Tapatalk

No one in the country is talking about Climp5in football, including their "has been" coach or delusional fans.
    Currently ranked 14th in the ACC
    The good news is you play a bunch of lower tier unranked teams from here on out, for the most part, that will boost your low self-esteem.
    I'm sure it stings a little
    Last edited by ecu1984; Yesterday at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    . Especially with a coach that has such a huge ego that he makes it all about him.
    how soon we forget Spurrier
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by drwilly View Post
    Did he sprint out in front of the team during the entrance?

Yeah, he's gone. Y'all can crawl out from under the bed now

This is why Clemson fans and women make such good archeologists.

They are experts in digging up the past.

Sent from my motorola edge 2024 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; Yesterday at 09:57 AM.