Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carolina

I'm going to cut him a little slack just this once.
    19 years old and first ever start. Receivers dropped a bunch of his throws too that
    should have been caught. He kept the ball too often on the RPOs thinking he was still in High School
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-31-2024 at 08:36 PM.

Should be a GREAT GAME when the TIGERS and the Usuck worse team play. I thought Clemson sucked today but not as bad as the cocks. At lt least the tigers played the #1 team in the country.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Just win baby! lol

It was awful, yes, but 1 returning offensive starter is hard to deal with. I want to see Sellers succeed. I want to see that blithering idiot Todd Ellis get fired so I can go back to listening to games on the radio. If there’s anyone worse than Ellis I’ve never heard him/her/it/that.
    He has to be the worst in the business. I loathe everything about him on the radio.
    Carolina Counsel

Honestly, there can NOT be anyone worse.

The gamecocks weren't prepared. This offense looks like the Lou holtz era. Fans are booing. It's time for a change. Nick harbor may be the worst 5 star other than birch that we have recruited. It was hard to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by duce44 View Post
    The gamecocks weren't prepared. This offense looks like the Lou holtz era. Fans are booing. It's time for a change. Nick harbor may be the worst 5 star other than birch that we have recruited. It was hard to watch.
    Fish rots from the head back. The university needs to start at firing Ray Tanner
    More fuel = more boost!!

Gamecocks best football always happens in the spring/summer. It’s the same old bull crap. Who didn’t know that they were gonna come out looking shitty? They always do after a summer of hyping them up. Sellers is going to be a good quarterback somewhere. If SC wants him to be a quarterback there, they better get their shit together fast. If not, he will be transferring

O-line is better, all the pressure came from the edges
    The receivers/tight ends and backs weren't blocking. I saw it all night and
    Beamer just said it.
    I don't think Harbor has found his niche yet, he doesn't look comfortable in his role, though we saw that speed for the first time tonight when he came outta nowhere and
    ran that dude down and saved a TD.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-31-2024 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Should be a GREAT GAME when the TIGERS and the Usuck worse team play. I thought Clemson sucked today but not as bad as the cocks. At lt least the tigers played the #1 team in the country.
    Congrats on the loss?

Harbor needs to be a DE.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I'm going to cut him a little slack just this once.
    19 years old and first ever start. Receivers dropped a bunch of his throws too that
    should have been caught. He kept the ball too often on the RPOs thinking he was still in High School

Missed most of Coots game so did not see it .

Really thought Sellars would be a difference maker but it is game 1 of his career. He needs some slack

ODU was not going to rollover and die, let a team like that hang around and it can bite you in the ass by . UGA did not let Tigers hang around once 3rd qtr started and that was it. Dawgs have that “killer instinct”. Coots and even Tigers now in that place where they “hope to win” which is not good (Coots always been that way other than when OBC was there )

Did read where lot of dropped passes , that makes QB look bad but not his fault however keep in mind Sellars did come from a primarily run oriented offense in HS . Heck of an athlete but they did not pass a lot so I can see accuracy not there , see it with HS Wing T QB’s all the time. Talent is there but the timing is no and is crucial part of a passing attack but the Wing T can be brutal in HS and when run well it is hard to stop and it WINS in HS

Only WR I have seen that is a Coot now is Bennett from Greenville. Tigers got best WR out of there in Tyler Brown , Bennett never struck me as a D1 WR from what I have seen (saw him 2 games last year ). Very nice kid but just from what I saw last 3 yrs never really over top impressive

There were dropped passes but the passes were not where they should have been. Sellers gets a pass for it being his first game. Even Shaw was replaced in his first game, if I remember correctly. But, most of his passes were very high. He even had a wide open pass to Harbor, a 6-5 athlete with a great vertical jump, that sailed even way out of his reach. Now, with that being said, he threw a 40 yard dime that his receiver just dropped. But consistently plays that were 10-15 yard gains if hit in stride were missed because of receivers having to jump or reach backwards on passes that are usually high efficiency throws. He will be better…I am confident in that. But, he was not good on Saturday…at all

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    There were dropped passes but the passes were not where they should have been. Sellers gets a pass for it being his first game. Even Shaw was replaced in his first game, if I remember correctly. But, most of his passes were very high. He even had a wide open pass to Harbor, a 6-5 athlete with a great vertical jump, that sailed even way out of his reach. Now, with that being said, he threw a 40 yard dime that his receiver just dropped. But consistently plays that were 10-15 yard gains if hit in stride were missed because of receivers having to jump or reach backwards on passes that are usually high efficiency throws. He will be better…I am confident in that. But, he was not good on Saturday…at all
    Robbie Ashford is a better passer and I am sure we didn't see him last night due to Beamer
    not wanting to put snakes in Sellers' head. Ashford can run too and has way more playing experience

With deer season in and dove season coming in Monday...........Ya gonna watch sweaty people chase a ball?........Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Robbie Ashford is a better passer and I am sure we didn't see him last night due to Beamer
    not wanting to put snakes in Sellers' head. Ashford can run too and has way more playing experience
    If Robbie Ashford was better he would be starting.

At Auburn
    Or Oregon
    Last edited by Huntinjunkie; 09-01-2024 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    So glad for fall baseball, hunting and fishing

Grateful that I don’t put my happiness in 18-22 year olds.

Disappointed that I wasted 8 hours today watching football.
    Bingo

Two different teams. I'm impressed with the corrections Beamer made. Could be a very dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    Two different teams. I'm impressed with the corrections Beamer made. Could be a very dangerous.
    So y’all gonna give Beamer a new lake house and extension NOW

Seriously glad to see them bitch slap Uk. Felt Coots and Tigers were being judged to quickly on game 1 of season

Just wonder how the Irish fans are feeling tonight LOL