Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is just insane

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    With our schedule this year 10-2 regular season is a real possibility and that will feel really weird
    WTF are you smoking???

UGA has a cakewalk of a schedule all things considered. 10-2 would mean you lost half of the 4 games against teams that might possibly be able to hang around long enough to win.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    No doubt he Kirby has done a great job and honestly some DAWG fans were grumbling while Tigers were on that type of roll. Told one to shut up and wait and he laughs when I remind him

Pays off when school sticks with a plan/coach but the correct hire is the main thing

Now how long till Beamer is on hot seat , I figure IF Coots can beat Tigers this year that will save him for another chance at bucket of Dukes dumped on his head
    Please. "while the tiggers were on that type of roll." Dabo had a run of great recruiting and hit on some monumental players...esp Watson and the tranny...but please refrain from comparing those glory years chewing thru the weak ass ACC with a loss here and a loss there and one natty with what UGA has done.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Please. "while the tiggers were on that type of roll." Dabo had a run of great recruiting and hit on some monumental players...esp Watson and the tranny...but please refrain from comparing those glory years chewing thru the weak ass ACC with a loss here and a loss there and one natty with what UGA has done.
    You in a freaking dream world. Tigers won 2 Natty’s and BEAT the might Bama in both. Played in 4

Do not get to pick conference foes, is what it is but after that they blew through OSU, OK,ND all on way to 4 NATTY’s.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    You in a freaking dream world. Tigers won 2 Natty’s and BEAT the might Bama in both. Played in 4

Do not get to pick conference foes, is what it is but after that they blew through OSU, OK,ND all on way to 4 NATTY’s.
    Climp5in sucked before the rapist and the lesbian, they suck consecutively more and more every season since they left.
    The 5-stars came here because of those two generational players, your car salesman coach was taken most every week
    to the wire by ACC unranked teams with losing records with these highly rated players after the two QBs left.
    He doesn't know an X from and O, and needs to hand the Waffle House menu to someone else on Saturdays
    #lesswithmore
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-30-2024 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Climp5in sucked before the rapist and the lesbian, they suck consecutively more and more every season since they left.
    The 5-stars came here because of those two generational players, your car salesman coach was taken most every week
    to the wire by ACC unranked teams with losing records with these highly rated players after the two QBs left.
    He doesn't know an X from and O, and needs to hand the Waffle House menu to someone else on Saturdays
    #lesswithmore
    I’m not sure I gave enough weight to just how hard this has been for you.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I’m not sure I gave enough weight to just how hard this has been for you.
    That's funny coming from Mr. "I don't care as much" any more.
    #shitterfullofquitterfans

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well, we’ll all be bones and dust if we wait on Sakkerliner to have a dynasty. We should probably just start a convo about them getting bowl eligible. Or would Beamer getting fired for a 4-8 season be more appropriate?
    It’s like you don’t realize how pathetic your posts are becoming.