Thread: Gun Values

Default Gun Values

My neighbor at my first duck camp in Arkansas passed away a couple weeks ago. His widow asked me to help get a value for the guns below. It’s the information she sent me copy/pasted. I have serial numbers but not posting that.

Give me a little feedback if y’all have some insight.

1) Rifle with Weaver scopeMarlin model 49DL 1981 .22 calibar

2) rifle with Bushnell wideangle scope Remington Mode.l 7600 Calibar 30-06

3) Shotgun Remington bought 1951 ( His father’s gun)16 guage

4) Shotgun 12 guage, Winchester model 1200

5) 410 shotgun Ithaga model 66

6) 30 Calibsr rifle Universal 1003 model

7) Singlebarrel 12 guage Harrison and Richardson Topper

8) It is a Ingam M10sm with barrel extensions a 30 round and a 10 round is 45 calibar

Creat an account on gunbroker and look at COMPLETED auctions for a similar gun in the same conditon. Don't pay any attention to asking prices. They don't mean much. Completed auctions give you the best idea of the true market value. You have to have an account to see completed auctions.

#3 is that on a Remington Pattern? #4 I had one new in box and sold it to somebody off this site for not much. Hope that helps
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Maybe 900 for everything
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

My guess....

1) Rifle with Weaver scopeMarlin model 49DL 1981 .22 calibar $250

2) rifle with Bushnell wideangle scope Remington Mode.l 7600 Calibar 30-06 $500

3) Shotgun Remington bought 1951 ( His father’s gun)16 guage (not enough info) guessing $250

4) Shotgun 12 guage, Winchester model 1200 $250

5) 410 shotgun Ithaga model 66 $150

6) 30 Calibsr rifle Universal 1003 model $?

7) Singlebarrel 12 guage Harrison and Richardson Topper $75

8) It is a Ingam M10sm with barrel extensions a 30 round and a 10 round is 45 calibar ** You really need to look at the Ingram (Mac10)! It could be worth a lot of money if it has the happy switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    My guess....

1) Rifle with Weaver scopeMarlin model 49DL 1981 .22 calibar $250

2) rifle with Bushnell wideangle scope Remington Mode.l 7600 Calibar 30-06 $500

3) Shotgun Remington bought 1951 ( His father’s gun)16 guage (not enough info) guessing $250

4) Shotgun 12 guage, Winchester model 1200 $250

5) 410 shotgun Ithaga model 66 $150

6) 30 Calibsr rifle Universal 1003 model $?

7) Singlebarrel 12 guage Harrison and Richardson Topper $75

8) It is a Ingam M10sm with barrel extensions a 30 round and a 10 round is 45 calibar ** You really need to look at the Ingram (Mac10)! It could be worth a lot of money if it has the happy switch.

Ditto on this... esp #8
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Creat an account on gunbroker and look at COMPLETED auctions for a similar gun in the same conditon. Don't pay any attention to asking prices. They don't mean much. Completed auctions give you the best idea of the true market value.
    ^This. But also keep in mind with gunbroker you are looking at something that is advertised all over the country to people from avid collectors to some dumb@ss with money burning a hole in their pocket.

What i have done in the past is go to Barnes and Noble and pull the Gun Traders Guide (it isn't in plastic you can flip through it in the store).

Is the Remington 16 a 11-48?

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I'd pay $350 for #6 if it's in pretty good shape.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.