Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bucket List

For real I will be down there next week if you feel like you need to move some fillets!!! Coming that way Sunday I think. 2th don't take me serios anymore
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Awesome stuff man!

Hell yeah Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What bait did you use for pink Salmon?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bunntyson3 View Post
    What bait did you use for pink Salmon?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Little pink diamond jigs with a bead, treble hook and 20# floro leader. We were smoking the local guys, they were getting pissed. I showed a guy how to tie in an Alberto, lose the swivel and he started catching. He went and showed his buddy. I wouldn’t have thought it was a big secret but those guys were fishing swivels, heavy mono and big jigs.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Looks like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Final day of the trip we were freelancing again from the rocks. Ended up with a 4 man limit of pink salmon by 10:30am. I had to give one of the others mine because this put me into a 3rd box of fish. I’m headed home in the morning with 89# of filets. It’s been a cool trip. Ketchikan is like a smaller version of MB with all the tourist crap for the cruise ships coming in. Get out some and you find some cool shops for fishing gear. Sending home some fish gaff/batt/picks. I’d highly recommend a trip up here if you like catching some cool fish. Now to plan another bucket list trip.

Attachment 91052
    Attachment 91053
    I lived in Ketchikan from 87-90. Before a Walmart or cruise ship stops. That place was filthy fun. First and last stop any boat sees coming or going to Ak. In 1989 there was 52 bars in a town of 9000 people. 3 strip joints. Fly the talent in from Seattle.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Gibraltar was over 200 bars and 5 sq mi.

Congrats Mark, that looks like a heck of a trip.