Thread: Death by Hypothermia in August, in Georgia.

Default Death by Hypothermia in August, in Georgia.

Now this took some creativity right here. Fucking animals.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ga-...AZT7XG3IV77SI/
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Why didn't she just have an abortion? They took the, 'We'll put the baby aside, and will determine what we do with the baby.' approach.

I’ll need to hear more facts on this one. It’s all speculation without the facts, but I’d be hard pressed to jump straight to murder with the only facts being a 19 YO mother put baby in a wet blanket in august then placed the kid in front of an air conditioner to kill it.

Something ain't right...I mean, there is a lot that's F'd up about it all, but something is fishy. Sounds more like they pulled into the motel to do whatever they do, forgot about the kid in the car seat, remembered kid in car seat, ran him into the motel and doused him with cold water not even taking the time to pull him from carseat, then stuck him in front of the AC hoping he'd survive while they came up with a story that seemed more get-away-with-it-able than they forgot the kid in the hot car while doing that they do.

edit...I just realized that the tin-foil hat is now a permanent fixture and my new default is that no one is telling the truth about anything.
    Last edited by WhitewaterDuck; 08-08-2024 at 02:22 PM.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Fucking Animals... not even animals. Animals would NEVER do that to their child. Fucking MONSTERS....
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went."
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Something ain't right...I mean, there is a lot that's F'd up about it all, but something is fishy. Sounds more like they pulled into the motel to do whatever they do, forgot about the kid in the car seat, remembered kid in car seat, ran him into the motel and doused him with cold water not even taking the time to pull him from carseat, then stuck him in front of the AC hoping he'd survive while they came up with a story that seemed more get-away-with-it-able than they forgot the kid in the hot car while doing that they do.

edit...I just realized that the tin-foil hat is now a permanent fixture and my new default is that no one is telling the truth about anything.

That's whatcha call going from 0 to 80mph real fast..."

But if you're right, I'd be happy to buy you a beer.

Some people just aren't meant to have kids. They have the equipment to make them but not the sense to care for them. Need to be sterilized so they can't repeat this process.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    Some people just aren't meant to have kids. They have the equipment to make them but not the sense to care for them. Need to be sterilized so they can't repeat this process.
    I agree

Have their equipment removed so they get to think about what they did at least once a day.