Thread: Boy this has got to hurt ECU, Clowney PRAISES

Default Boy this has got to hurt ECU, Clowney PRAISES

Just sending the quotes from 2nd best Coot ever to wear a football uniform, Karma is rough.

NFL star and former South Carolina Gamecocks player Jadeveon Clowney praised Clemson’s recruitment efforts. "Their recruiting setup really stands out; Dabo Swinney and his team make it appealing, and that’s why they successfully recruit so many,” Clowney remarked.

“I’ve got big love for Dabo,” Clowney said Thursday. “He’s got a couple of my guys like (Chris) Rumph, who recruited me. It’s just crazy to come back at this time and see them guys still doing it at a high level. They’re having good seasons here, still.”

However he did end up with this quote, which is funny AND TRUE . Great to see Clowney as a Panther just wish he had been here before twilight of his career. (by way when I say 2nd best, that is behind only the great George Rogers )

“It’s always fun when you win,” Clowney said. “I had no problem coming back because I know what happened here when I was here. So it’s all good.”
    Last edited by tprice; 08-04-2024 at 07:49 AM.

Well, he does hold the all-time sack record in your stadium
    and to his point, we are all very proud of Dabo's "stand out recruiting" as well as his ability to
    get a 7th place ACC finish out of them and 4 consecutive seasons of "going backwards".
    Keep up the good work Dabozo!!

He forgot to mention NewSpring.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    we are all very proud of Dabo's "stand out recruiting" as well as his ability to
    get a 7th place ACC finish out of them and 4 consecutive seasons of "going backwards".
    Keep up the good work Dabozo!!
    "I forgot they still play football."

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/YYu...ibextid=oFDknk

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-04-2024 at 01:25 PM.

He admires Dabozo so much, that's why he accepted his offer and played there
    Oh wait, never mind

He admires Dabozo so much, that's why he accepted his offer and played there
    Oh wait, never mind
    Trust me, would have loved to seen him in Orange but hard to compete against OBC at that time.

He's nowhere near the 2nd best to play at SC.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I’m just surprised nobody has brought up all the smoke about Michigan sharing their sign stealing intel with S.C. so that the ‘cocks could eliminate Tennessee and Clemson from playoff contention in 2022. It makes sense if you think about it

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    I’m just surprised nobody has brought up all the smoke about Michigan sharing their sign stealing intel with S.C. so that the ‘cocks could eliminate Tennessee and Clemson from playoff contention in 2022. It makes sense if you think about it
    you're in the wrong thread,
    For the 'conspiracy folks" just scroll on up to the "Current Events" forum or just go watch the Tenn vs SC game on Youtube and check back in

you're in the wrong thread,
    For the 'conspiracy folks" just scroll on up to the "Current Events" forum or just go watch the Tenn vs SC game on Youtube and check back in
    I watched it when it happened. Not hard to figure when to go long if you know the other guy’s defensive play calls

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    I watched it when it happened. Not hard to figure when to go long if you know the other guy’s defensive play calls
    Well, that's all the evidence I needed. Case closed

Y’all got it all wrong, Harbaugh called Dobbo and told him to do some crazy shit on kickoffs and stop running the ball so much.

As for Tennessee…..wooo damn, was that ever an ass whipping, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    He's nowhere near the 2nd best to play at SC.
    Love you BB BUT FIRST overall pic in NFL draft. USuC had some good ones but not but ONE Clowney

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Y’all got it all wrong, Harbaugh called Dobbo and told him to do some crazy shit on kickoffs and stop running the ball so much.

As for Tennessee…..wooo damn, was that ever an ass whipping, lol
    The stolen signs allowed Rattler to go 30-37, 450 yards and 6 tds
    Yep, and it was the "sign stealing" that let Juice Wells jump 2ft higher than his defender and catch everything thrown to him.
    If only Climp5in was still pulling off Operation Ostarine
    Oh, and if your signals get stolen, well, your coach is just dumb as a shit
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-07-2024 at 09:21 PM.

Default Boy this has got to hurt ECU, Clowney PRAISES

I’m a baseball guy, stealing signs is your damn job. You don’t like it? Change the damn things. Football coaches are universally stupid.

(Short of doing it like those faggot ass Astros did, fuck them sumbitches)
    Last edited by Tater; 08-07-2024 at 09:24 PM.