Thread: 3PT Mulcher Attachment Experience?

Default 3PT Mulcher Attachment Experience?

Interested to see if anyone on here has experience with the Baumalight 3pt mulcher?

At about $12k for the model we would need, it peaks my interest. Seems like if it works well you could do a lot with it around a tract of land and pretty quickly pay for itself, given costs of getting someone to come do work for you.

TIA
    Formerly DM88

No way I would run that on an open cab tractor.

Id rather have one on a tracked skid steer
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Buy a brown tree cutter instead…far more versatile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Interested to see if anyone on here has experience with the Baumalight 3pt mulcher?

At about $12k for the model we would need, it peaks my interest. Seems like if it works well you could do a lot with it around a tract of land and pretty quickly pay for itself, given costs of getting someone to come do work for you.

TIA
    piques