Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden Out

Quote Originally Posted by gbelly View Post
    i heard hammers down is making a comeback to scducks
    this is the best news ive heard all day (all caps)
    Last edited by Duck Nitz; 07-25-2024 at 07:11 PM.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Guess I get more upset about them calling us deplorables, threats to democracy and threatening to kill us with F16’s. Haven’t heard DJT make any threats to our citizens. And I’m glad he calls em out. He wouldn’t be where he is nor would he have beat Hillary if not. Look what he’s done for the rally victims, yet the Biden administration hasn’t done a damn thing for them and they are responsible. Oh that’s right, it was those maga’s! Bet those families don’t have a problem with Trump’s “tone”. We know the families of the service members he let get killed in Afghanistan don’t mind Trump’s “tone”. “Sleepy Joe” bothers you? Musta been a deep fake I heard from Joe and Kamala while calling him a criminal and a rapist.
    OK. I'm gonna try to explain it one more time, then I'm gonna leave it to the rest of y'all to argue about.

Trump rode quite a wave into the RNC after the botched assassination attempt. Things were looking up. It actually appeared he was mellowing a little and promoted a more peaceful campaign. Subsequently, Biden was forced out and somehow Kamala got the nod. She raised bazillions of dollars and became the front runner. Meanwhile, Trump went back to his old ways of being a dick and now its Kamala's to lose.

I only care about Trump winning. I dont give a shit what people call me. I dont give a shit about deep state bullshit or stolen elections. I dont give a shit about how right trump is when he acts and talks like a supreme asshole. None of that matters. I care about winning and unless something crazy happens, we lose again. So you can sit there and get all hot and bothered about them calling you bad names and you can stand behind Trump and act like him all you want--but its a LOSING FORMULA and I wonder who in the hell is in charge of his campaign. Its time to wake up.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    OK. I'm gonna try to explain it one more time, then I'm gonna leave it to the rest of y'all to argue about.

Trump rode quite a wave into the RNC after the botched assassination attempt. Things were looking up. It actually appeared he was mellowing a little and promoted a more peaceful campaign. Subsequently, Biden was forced out and somehow Kamala got the nod. She raised bazillions of dollars and became the front runner. Meanwhile, Trump went back to his old ways of being a dick and now its Kamala's to lose.

I only care about Trump winning. I dont give a shit what people call me. I dont give a shit about deep state bullshit or stolen elections. I dont give a shit about how right trump is when he acts and talks like a supreme asshole. None of that matters. I care about winning and unless something crazy happens, we lose again. So you can sit there and get all hot and bothered about them calling you bad names and you can stand behind Trump and act like him all you want--but its a LOSING FORMULA and I wonder who in the hell is in charge of his campaign. Its time to wake up.
    You have been spot-on lately!

You do a poor job of convincing anyone that you are for Trump let alone swaying anyone else. If I was a sheep, and took in all your incite, I’d vote dem all day long.

It boils down to how well republicans can harvest ballots.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Tooth likes the contrarian position and a little devils advocacy.

He ain't completely wrong about Trump. Gutter fighting is never pretty.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Dems finally got their horse & they are rallying. I agree, Trump needs to hammer her & Biden's policies. Stay away from name calling etc. Just hammer the economy, border & crime under this current crew. Dems will push first woman & her race along with abortion rights.

Trump got away with his bully tactics and beat Hillary because the Democrats thought she was a shoe in and got lazy.

His mouth turned people away in the Biden election. The never Trumpsters and ballot harvesting cost him that election.

Nothing has changed.

Here's a recent FOX poll.

Let's hear the conspiracy theories of why FOX doesn't want him.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

election interference right before your very eyes.

removed the weakend fighter from the ring and replaced with fresh set of lungs.

bypassing democratic primary voters.
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 07-29-2024 at 09:01 AM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Trump will lose by record margin- not the outcome I want, but the reality is what it is.

Should have come to the table with a more electable candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by bitesize View Post
    Trump will lose by record margin- not the outcome I want, but the reality is what it is.

Should have come to the table with a more electable candidate.
    It is still really early in the ball game. The D’s are riding a fresh honeymoon high. If Trump can hammer on the policies and keep his name calling to a minimum he has a good shot at it.

I am also not convinced that the infighting in Democrat party is over and that could provide some more turbulence for them.
    cut\'em

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    It is still really early in the ball game. The D’s are riding a fresh honeymoon high. If Trump can hammer on the policies and keep his name calling to a minimum he has a good shot at it.

I am also not convinced that the infighting in Democrat party is over and that could provide some more turbulence for them.
    At the end of the day I think there is just too much disdain for Trump among the swing votes. The D’s will vote for whoever their candidate is and that outnumbers the R’s who tote the line. The 35yr old soccer moms are not struggling enough to put aside their bias. At the end of the day people only really care about their wallets and despite prices being sky high most are not wondering where their next meals coming from. Most are to insulated or frankly just don’t care about the social issues other than abortion and that’s not a battle anyone is winning.

We have learned in the last two election cycles that polls do no matter at this point.

A more electable candidate? Like before the justice system was weaponized and used against him?

The whole system is rigged.

Seems Trump is loosing by those with DTS and those in "hate them both" catagory. The country wide vote does not matter, blue states will be blue states.. Concentrate on the swing states. That is where the election is won or lost. If Trump sticks to policy he is good as giggles can't compete talking policy. Her policy only connects with the blue dogs not with independent voters the republicans need to prevail. I do not trust any of the polls most are contradictory.

I briefly had a discussion with a woman in a group this weekend. Politics came up and at first I didn't say to much. She, an older woman, said she didn't discuss politics in public. BUT if Trump is elected he will become a dictator and we would be like N Korea and Russia. I said you know Trump has already been president and he wasn't a dictator then. She said she was going to register as an Independent and i said what good will that do. She just looked at me and i asked where she got her news from. She just looked bewildered. She really hated Trump you could see it in her eyes. My first experience with real DTS folks. They are out there and we are in trouble in Giggles win the white house.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    You do a poor job of convincing anyone that you are for Trump let alone swaying anyone else. If I was a sheep, and took in all your incite, I’d vote dem all day long.
    then you really have a hard time with reading comprehension. I should put it in podcast or youtube form for you to get it.

are y'all listening to yourselves?

Two weeks ago, he couldn't lose this race. What changed?

The media hype is telling them differently. That would be the same MSM that they say lies.
    cut\'em

Wonder what could have changed???
    oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    election interference right before your very eyes.

removed the weakend fighter from the ring and replaced with fresh set of lungs.

bypassing democratic primary voters.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I guess if I listened to the TV, I would have more things to regurgitate.

DS--i understand the point you are trying to make, but i dont think biden stepping down and harris stepping in is some sort of threat to your democracy. I am guessing FOX is saying that?

i have no clue.
    dont watch fox or any other tv news programs.

there’s alot in common between all of them. check into finances for details.

bur nevertheless, we see how quickly and easily he was coerced into resigning his rightful position as presidential candidate. 2 weeks prior he was insistant that he was the only person to defeat trump.

With that in mind, how easily was he coerced by foreign nationals in “shady dealings”?
    - get back to me when you recieve the deets from Hunter’s laptop