Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS Director Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Kinda agree... Nosferatu
    "What he said."

- Billy Carter

Quote Originally Posted by 3 1/2" MAGUM View Post
    Pulling the trigger without confirmation/green light would of been the hardest part, especially if he knew there's a team near the building. I also have to imagine they are trained to assess potential targets, go through their checks and them engage without prior authorization.....all good in training but hard to apply in real time.

Just imagine the exact same scenario and but Trump is killed. Those agents never be able to live a regular life again. I still want to hear the comm's between the teams prior to shots being fired.

No matter what, the director is not helping herself with the down right stupid comments and stonewalling. I realize she probably wasn't involved in the planning for this event but damn if the lack of situational awareness, organization, communication and overall level of preparedness dosen't seem on purpose. Whatever Senior Agent was in charge of that detail needs to be answering some questions.
    She says there's no recorded comm's from that day.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

I leave for a bit and y'all talkin' about Dracula now?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Joe wouldn't fire her (He's never fired anyone) so she did the right thing & resigned. Maybe they'll replace her with a he/she/it mall cop.

It is very clear she is withholding information, maybe for coverup sakes, her own ass or the bigger picture, but there is no doubting this was an inside job. If a potential "threat" has a gun and is within range of a high value target, there is no way, they and I mean the CIA/FBI/Secret Service let's 8 shots ring out before force is taken. They had eyes on the guy while he was crawling up the roof, setting up his shot, etc...It is very obvious the intent was to take out DJT then cover it with a dead guy that has no story to tell...
    "run and gun guide service"

this may be news to you....but there are LOTS OF WAYS this could happen. there was no preconceived "intent to take out djt." it was a single person getting pretty lucky with a bunch of cops running around trying to decide what to do. could it have been handled better? OF COURSE but that does not lead us straight to some conspiracy. GO LISTEN TO WHAT TRUMP SAID ABOUT IT.

possible explanations for the assassination attempt:
    people being people
    complacency
    incompetence
    negligence.

go vote in the poll in the bottom forum. you and FISH can have a party together.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Her not answering if shooter acted alone spoke VOLUMES...

She gone now what pronoun is going in for the job
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'm in the uncomfortable position to agree with Toof on this. There might be some good people working at the SS but the management is clueless and just about got Trump killed by their incompetence.

you're actually just agreeing with Trump.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Trey Gowdey, 2.0 with worse hair and better boobs.

Wrestling is more real. At least they aren't being honest and not trying to hide that it's fake.

That made me laugh

I do not care who the target was, DJT,JB or anyone of that nature but was a total screw up that should NEVER have happened

As a Country in General had that shot been on target we would have been in a world of SHIT.

It makes me cringe to think “what if” Then our two POTUS candidates incapacitated at same time The ENTIRE USA dodged a bullet
    Last edited by tprice; 07-23-2024 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMP View Post
    She says there's no recorded comm's from that day.
    I guarantee there's none left now, but pretty easy to find out if they were recorded. Not to mention every LEO that was listening in....especially the local & state guys.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    there was no preconceived "intent to take out djt."
    Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Prove it.
    Since your theory is so off the charts why don't you prove it??
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Prove it.
    Since your theory is so off the charts why don't you prove it??
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.