Thread: The Net

Default The Net

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113957/?ref_=ls_t_36

Anyone remember the Sandra Bullock movie where gov installs security software that ended up giving them a backdoor into any systems with that on?

A couple of interesting details (coincidences, obvs) about the global IT outage:
    Crowdstrike CEO was also CTO of McAfee in 2010 when similar situation happened. Any historians here remember anything significant around that time that needed covering up? April 2010.

Crowdstrike top shareholders? Blackrock/Vanguard.

Austin Private Wealth, who shorted trump social and rumble stock the day before ass attempt, largest shareholders? Blackrock/Vanguard (allegedly)

Blackrock had a commercial starring the shooter https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/15/busin...ter/index.html

How might someone with the means to do so disrupt an investigation into a presidential assassination attempt and attempt to profit off such? Where is Mergie when you need him?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Apr 20, 2010 The Deepwater Horizon drilling rig explodes, killing 11 and causing the rig to sink, causing a massive oil discharge into the Gulf of Mexico and an environmental disaster

April 21, 2010 antivirus company McAfee released a software update for its corporate customers that deleted a crucial Windows file. This error caused millions of computers worldwide to crash and enter a continuous reboot cycle
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Might want to tighten the chinstrap on that tinfoil helmet and buckle up.

It’s getting real
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Anyone else ever wonder why Jackie tried to climb out the back of the car? Could it be that the threat was inside the car with her?

Last edited by everlast; 07-22-2024 at 01:38 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

Duck cutter, just keep in mind that the ratio for conspiracies proven right vs ‘you’re crazy’ is probably upwards of 9:1… lol
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Duck cutter, just keep in mind that the ratio for conspiracies proven right vs ‘you’re crazy’ is probably upwards of 9:1… lol

Trust me, I have a very healthy level of distrust for the federal government.

I just don’t think this is the type of content that initially drew all of us to this place nor do I think it’s what most really want to see when we log in.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Trust me, I have a very healthy level of distrust for the federal government.

I just don’t think this is the type of content that initially drew all of us to this place nor do I think it’s what most really want to see when we log in.
    If you’re looking for hunting content you’re in the wrong place.

I feel you, DC. I get equally offput when people feel the need to share every bad thing that happens around the world. Sorry to diminish your experience here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Samuel Adams