Thread: Trump v Harris '2024 Presidential Election

Default Trump v Harris '2024 Presidential Election

Discuss
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

That's the last thing she wants.

apparently, its being discussed....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

There is a lot being discussed. Big power struggle going on in the dem party right now with some never Trumper rinos lending some help. They waited too long.

She's lose. Michelle wouldn't.

That debate would be riveting.

This country is screwed. Biden will step down immediately, she will be interim and it’ll be horrible. Then she gets the sympathy vote from the people that vote with feelings, the women and black vote.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The Hussein's are used to slapping around limp wristed "conservatives". They want no part of this. Although the steal would be much easier with Michelle on the ticket. I highly doubt she wants anything to do with it.

It's all hypothetical until the big guy drops out and that seems unlikely.

She is awake more hours but equally as incoherent as Biden. And she giggles a lot for no apparent reason. Her poll numbers are extremely low. And as the border czar she has been profoundly incompetent.

“We did it, Joe!”
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 07-03-2024 at 12:34 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

And here I thought we already had the worse two candidates we could get. Guess not...

Let me put Trump vs. Harris into perspective for you.
    Some on here will get it
    "Don't look now Herb but Trump just scored again"
    Last edited by ecu1984; 07-03-2024 at 01:40 PM.

The same people re-writing the polls today saying she is only a few points behind trump were saying she didn't have a chance two weeks ago with approval ratings way below the vegetable in chief. They will spin this until they get the candidate they want, she aint it. The demorats have gotten themselves in a tight spot trying to cover Biden. Time is running out for ballets and dumping the laughing Hyena will split the party. Harris is like Biden, all they have to do is let her talk and she will turn off what support she has. Her appearances have been few until the last two weeks. However they are in friendly crowds and very scripted in nature. She has the IQ of a salad bar.
    Last edited by centurian; 07-03-2024 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    She's lose. Michelle wouldn't.

I agree.

Honestly only 2 I think DJT can beat are FJB and Harris. I am afraid anyone else would soundly defeat him

Hope I am wrong

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    I agree.

Honestly only 2 I think DJT can beat are FJB and Harris. I am afraid anyone else would soundly defeat him

Hope I am wrong

There is at least one other that would lose to Trump and that is Hillary. It would be very unlikely that they would dust her off here, but it would be the most DNC thing that the DNC could do.

Trump probably loses to anyone else.

Trump’s complete domination of the republican primary, just a few months ago, without a sweat.

Remember that Kamala had barely registered any support in her 2020 primary bid? (?and then was named VP to a racist senator?)
    Willy Brown could only get her so far, she’s still got alot of work left to do.

“I cant believe this is the best we got.” keeps being repeated about.
    - Well, sure looks like it.

After complete domination over Trump’s competitors in the primaries (thrice), nearly 99.5% success rate of his endorsements, he won his first election, and in the one he lost - received the most votes ever for an incumbent..

- The people have spoken -
    (seems like alot of folks around here just refuse to accept it)

Happy Independence Day.
    party like its 1776
    - MAGA

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Trump’s complete domination of the republican primary, just a few months ago, without a sweat.

Remember that Kamala had barely registered any support in her 2020 primary bid? (?and then was named VP to a racist senator?)
    Willy Brown could only get her so far, she’s still got alot of work left to do.

“I cant believe this is the best we got.” keeps being repeated about.
    - Well, sure looks like it.

After complete domination over Trump’s competitors in the primaries (thrice), nearly 99.5% success rate of his endorsements, he won his first election, and in the one he lost - received the most votes ever for an incumbent..

- The people have spoken -
    (seems like alot of folks around here just refuse to accept it)

Happy Independence Day.
    party like its 1776
    - MAGA

I agree with Republican support but you have to be realistic in realizing everyone does not vote Republican , just as many vote Dumbocrat . Yes in our area Republican is a given BUT we are a very small minority (even though we are right )

Way it has always been explained to me is 35% gonna vote Rep either way, 35% gonna vote Dem either way. It is that 30% in the middle they have to sway to their side (this is across the nation )

However even bigger crock of shit is why HUNTER is now “sitting in on WH conversations” FJB and his wife even dumber than I thought

IF FJB stays in I have heard more than one democrat make statement they could not vote for him, they will just not vote for POTUS or even vote at all which really plays into DJT hands

I have heard Hillary mentioned but I think she is main reason DJT won first time, people hate her so much they would not vote for her Plus when she lost she did not even have common decency to THANK those that worked for her and supported her. Still remember them all waiting on her to come out and thank them to wee hours of the morning and she never did from what I recall

So I do not see Hillary being a viable candidate on that side but I could be wrong. God Help us if we end up with Her