Thread: Summertime Builds

Default Summertime Builds

Well since I have lost my ocean boat ride I've got some additional time to devote to racing and stuffs.

Been non-stop since my return home.

Got a motor put in the mini modified. Gunna do a shakedown on that in a couple weekends. My buddy is going to let me run it a few times as a thank you for wrenching on the Pro Lates.
    image000001.jpg
    image000002.jpg

Kids helped me push out the Ministock roller to the side yard and turn the Limited Late into the spot. (one kid was happy to help and one not so much)
    20240623_152925.jpg
    20240623_173410.jpg

Step 1 of the tear down process
    20240624_205025.jpg
    20240624_205103.jpg

Some small set-up changes to the Pro-lates and up to the track to the north for the 4ht of July show.
    Busy times.

I'd rather be fishing but I can make a few bucks turning wrenches.

My neighbor races mini stocks and has pretty much built most of them that race at Anderson. My oldest daughter loves walking over and watching the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have you tried mashin' ctrl/alt/del?

Quote Originally Posted by Grebe View Post
    My neighbor races mini stocks and has pretty much built most of them that race at Anderson. My oldest daughter loves walking over and watching the process.
    My old neighbor had a little boy that would come over and talk my ear off.
    Some days he would be waiting out front for me to get home. His dad even knocked out some of roll cage welding that I wasn't 100% ready for at the time.
    The boy used to think I was a professional racer and didn't understand that I had a normal job. lol
    Those were the good days, a lot has changed. I miss those days.