Thread: Mi Tide Boats

Default Mi Tide Boats

What’s the consensus on the new Mi Tide boats as far as build quality? I know they’ve changed hands quite a few times through the years. Anyone own one or have experience with ones built in the past few years?

Looking at a 1602 side console with a 90.

I googled them and it said permanently closed. I called the number and it's been disconnected.

Yeah I dont think they have updated their info online.

But they are still pumping out boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    What’s the consensus on the new Mi Tide boats as far as build quality? I know they’ve changed hands quite a few times through the years. Anyone own one or have experience with ones built in the past few years?

Looking at a 1602 side console with a 90.
    The folks that bought it from the original owners (mom bought it for son) had no boat building or business experience to speak of, that resulted in a lot of customer service needs not being met and quality of boats being pretty poor. As of now they have brought on someone who has a good bit of boat building experience and also has some business sense. From what I can tell the quality of the boats has drastically improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Thanks for the info. I am starting to see a lot more of them on the water and have always really liked them.

I will be posting my current boat on the trading post here soon if anyone may be interested.

2021 G3 17cc Gator tough with a 70hp Yamaha.
    Sea dek, power pole blade, and Simrad go7…

Post and pics coming when I get the chance and my paid membership updates.