Thread: Sig p365 X Macro

Default Sig p365 X Macro

Any personal feedback?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I have the Tac Ops version with a Holosun 407k and love it. It’s a shooter for sure.

Don’t know about the Macro, but I have the 365XL. It’s my EDC and find it to be a fine piece.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I have the 365 Legion because I wanted the metal frame. With that being said, I have put about 800 rounds through it and love it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the X-Macro in the Tacops or comp. But even with the weight, it carries well in an appendix carry and does not bother me.

The only downside is the length of the trigger reset. After about 200 rounds, I worked another 200 rounds just learning it. I have been looking at kits for it.

Which one were you looking at?
    Last edited by TJ_11; 06-26-2024 at 11:15 AM.

I have the X tacops. My wife just bought the XL Rose edition.

I like hers better because of the comp slide. That thing just stays where you point it round after round with almost NO muzzle flip. My tacops is still a flat shooter but more flippy on the front end than hers. If I had it to do over again I'd get the comped slide. I shoot mine well enough there's zero reason for me to change other than "want to".

Cayce has 300 rounds through hers. Mine probably 1000. No feed jams or other cycling issues so far.

I have the X tacops. My wife just bought the XL Rose edition.

I like hers better because of the comp slide. That thing just stays where you point it round after round with almost NO muzzle flip. My tacops is still a flat shooter but more flippy on the front end than hers. If I had it to do over again I'd get the comped slide. I shoot mine well enough there's zero reason for me to change other than "want to".

Cayce has 300 rounds through hers. Mine probably 1000. No feed jams or other cycling issues so far.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ_11 View Post
    I have the 365 Legion because I wanted the metal frame. With that being said, I have put about 800 rounds through it and love it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the X-Macro in the Tacops or comp. But even with the weight, it carries well in an appendix carry and does not bother me.

The only downside is the length of the trigger reset. After about 200 rounds, I worked another 200 rounds just learning it. I have been looking at kits for it.

Which one were you looking at?
    I am looking at the X macro without the comp. I am at the beach for the week and have a good bit of Cabela’s points saved up. Bass Pro has a couple for sale without the comp in a brownish color called the snakebite. I have not been able to find any more information on this color on the worldwide web.
    https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/sig-...3-night-sights
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I have the tacops and carry it. It’s a great gun that shoots well. I like the full length grip with the gun still being thin. You said you were looking at the macro without comp, then you might consider the tacops. When I got mine it came with 4 magazines rather than two. I’m not sure if that’s still the case or if you care about the extra mags. Just a thought.

I have the tacops and carry it. It’s a great gun that shoots well. I like the full length grip with the gun still being thin. You said you were looking at the macro without comp, then you might consider the tacops. When I got mine it came with 4 magazines rather than two. I’m not sure if that’s still the case or if you care about the extra mags. Just a thought.

I have the macro and love it. For concealed carry it’s an amazing gun. Very comfortable in the hand. It’s slim as well which I love due to how comfortable it is to conceal. The trigger on it is very smooth as well.
    Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field, and hunt game for me.- Genesis 27:3