Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: College Baseball 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    4 SEC and 4 ACC teams in the World Series. Should be a good one.
    Two SEC teams giving you your money's worth

Vols looking strong tonight. Tacking on 3 more runs late puts em in the cat bird seat. It's their game to lose.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Aluminum bats and bullpens, nothing is a guarantee.

Rocky Top echoing in Omaha tonight. Congrats to them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Rocky Top echoing in Omaha tonight. Congrats to them.

They were gifted game one on the check swing that should have been called a strike and ended the game. ESPN got an all SEC championship series. Isn't that what everyone wants to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntinjunkie View Post
    They were gifted game one on the check swing that should have been called a strike and ended the game.
    Damn, are y'all going to cry about that call for years to come like y'all have done about not making the playoffs?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

They were gifted game one on the check swing that should have been called a strike and ended the game. ESPN got an all SEC championship series. Isn't that what everyone wants to see.
    Come on now. Seriously... Yes it was questionable, but in real time it's a 50/50 call. Get over it. The CWS was great this year. My wife even got very involved and wants to go out there in the future. Looks like I'll be be planning a trip no matter who is playing. It's the best time time of the year, baseball wise, in my opinion. Congrats to TN. Fishsticker... where you at? It's your time to shine.

You mean the same.game where the Nolea looked like an 8u team on the base paths?? The same game where in the 3rd inning alone they got thrown out by 15 feet on an unforced play at home? The same game and inning where a leisurely stroll from third to home cost them a run on an unforced out at second??

But you're probably right, the purely subjective check swing call was why you lost the game....

You mean the same.game where the Nolea looked like an 8u team on the base paths?? The same game where in the 3rd inning alone they got thrown out by 15 feet on an unforced play at home? The same game and inning where a leisurely stroll from third to home cost them a run on an unforced out at second??

But you're probably right, the purely subjective check swing call was why you lost the game....

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post

I guess you're right. They really suck don't know how they made it to Omaha and were one of the final 4 teams. What a disappointing season. Oh well I guess I got my hopes up for Link Jarrets 2nd season.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post

I guess you're right. They really suck don't know how they made it to Omaha and were one of the final 4 teams. What a disappointing season. Oh well I guess I got my hopes up for Link Jarrets 2nd season.

Congrats?

That's some good wife logic right there...

You're proving to be equally as emotional AND uneducated in baseball as you have shown to be about football. Which, honestly, is quite a feat.

Congrats on exceeding expectations?

Wow you're coming off the top rope. I don't recall making any personal remarks. Is that how you wanna play?

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Congrats?
    Eyes on your own paper this is between me and muffin top

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Coots did a little shoplifting
    The allure of the Flagship

The dude lost his job and hit .227. True flagships don’t scavenge for scraps
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    The dude lost his job and hit .227. True flagships don’t scavenge for scraps
    He won’t be missed, he probably stands a much better chance of seeing the field in Columbia TBH.

But it does suck that players can transfer between “rivals”. No different than Schlossnagle leaving for Texas not even 24 hours after losing in the championship series. I doubt I’ll ever stop loving college baseball, but college athletics in general are semi pro sports now anyway. Free agency every year, hired mercenaries. Look at Billy Amick in Omaha, I’m sure he was happy to win a championship, but I’ve never seen a kid starting on a team in Omaha look more miserable than he did the whole 2 weeks he was out there…..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

The old "he sucked anyway" story again and again
    Bless their little butt hurt hearts