Thread: Sorry to interrupt your donut break...

Default Sorry to interrupt your donut break...

But we are shot. Perhaps you will come get us? Oh, ok. We will just come to you then. Lord the state of police these days. What are they going to do when it isn't one 70 year old hillbilly shooting, instead it is 30 or 40 of these terrorists crossing the border every day?

Damn! They needed another 70 yr old hillbilly posted up with Pa Paw's 30.06 to take him out. Where was the cool Hummer to drive through the house? Thank God he didn't have a two-story home. They woulda all been dead.

If they won't come for each other, good luck thinking they will come for you. It isn't even a police problem. It is an Amerika problem. Weak as water...

Unbelievable. Sirens all over for minutes on end yet none show up at the scene.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Ronny Millsap?

Cousin. Most of them moved out of Graham/Swain County NC to work at Alcoa once the Park took their land. I hunt and fish with several of them. The record company made Ronnie drop the S...

that was painful to watch, before they both were shot, I'm thinking.......why are they on the side of the police cruiser and not behind it
    First one gets shot in the leg, so the second cop steps out to the exact same position the first one was standing when he was shot and then he gets popped.
    I coulda taken my old F150 and drove right thru the back yards and shitty wooden fences to pick em up, did they actually make the wounded cops climb the fence and
    walk that distance? Not sure I saw what I think i did

i aint watching that but get the gist of it.

Do we have to pay lifetime pension to cops that get "wounded in the line of duty" like that???
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.