Thread: Glock 22 stippled

Default Glock 22 stippled

Drew my line with a #2 pencil and let er eat, took me about 45 mins
    IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Looking better. One suggestion is well-defined borders. IG will give you plenty of ideas. There are a few dudes whose work rivals a laser.

thanks for the advice
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

i have a cutting tip i will focus on borders,,, i looked at a few websites that guys are charging $500+ for these jobs,,, damn
    Rubberhead

Looking good!!

I was checking into stippling for my new Staccato. The heck with paying $350 for a stipple job when I can spend another $300 and get a Cheely steel aggressive grip. That thang is like velcro! You better get your grip correct on the draw because you're not moving it afterwards.

It's definitely not for the ladies and desk jockeys. You better have werkin man meat beaters or you may be bleeding after a couple stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    i have a cutting tip i will focus on borders,,, i looked at a few websites that guys are charging $500+ for these jobs,,, damn
    Imagine if you could master the soldering iron, and then become a Cerakote applicator. You'd make bank!

Would be easier than painting boats lol, hell I would only charge $100 or so for the stippling ,blows my mind people are charging $500
    Last edited by Stumpknocker; 06-19-2024 at 10:50 AM.
    Rubberhead

Sigh….

Cerakote is really easy if you have common sense.... Go for it! Most $ you'll have is in the oven.