Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coots just offered Westside QB Cutter Woods

Default Coots just offered Westside QB Cutter Woods

Well it appears Dabo has not listened to me and Coots just offered Westside QB Cutter Woods

He is committed to Wake Forest BUT I honestly could not blame him if he changed his mind

Rams just wiped up Shane Beamer 7 on 7 and Va Tech as well this week.

Telling y’all this kid is a special talent and even better young man

Y’all got any O-Linemen?

NCar vs Tennessee going on. Billy Amick is a homeboy for UT...

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Y’all got any O-Linemen?
    I would say just average solid HS O Linemen

And best part of it Tater is IF I can get this streaming service lined up I got “The Mouth of the South” agreeing to comeback for another year on radio
    Last edited by tprice; 06-16-2024 at 07:53 PM.

So they should fit right in, lol

That is funny

Well they did pull of a State Championship , Championship is not something synonymous with USuC football So you might be on to something LOL

Seriously have to admit I am curious as to what Cutter does on this one, already committed to Wake Forest back in spring and while those are just verbal I really wonder if he could change his mind . Not sure what Coots have upcoming as QB(Sellars if I am correct ) . Damn sure better than what I have seen last few years in Tiger Town
    Last edited by tprice; 06-17-2024 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post

Seriously have to admit I am curious as to what Cutter does on this one, already committed to Wake Forest back in spring and while those are just verbal I really wonder if he could change his mind . Not sure what Coots have upcoming as QB(Sellars if I am correct ) . Damn sure better than what I have seen last few years in Tiger Town
    I don't know what the kid will do, but I told mine once you commit, that's it. No more visits, no more conversations. You gabe a man your word, he gives you his and it's done.
    The landscape has changed so much over the last couple of years. I know its college athletics, but I believe its a good representation of society in the world we now live in. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by coachhendo View Post
    I don't know what the kid will do, but I told mine once you commit, that's it. No more visits, no more conversations. You gabe a man your word, he gives you his and it's done.
    The landscape has changed so much over the last couple of years. I know its college athletics, but I believe its a good representation of society in the world we now live in. IMO
    I agree with you and honestly would be surprised to see him change is commitment but I do realize there is now NIL money that anyone has to take into account. I know for a fact he put a lot of thought into his decision and even knew more would come out with offers as well

College sports have changed whether we like it or not

Does WF fit his future? What his life plans? Does WF offer that in a degree? Does his parents/family care about watching play in person?

All of that should have been a part of his decision making prior to committing. I would like to see him honor his commitment, but if he didn’t do the above beforehand then I would rather see him re-evaluate and make a smart decision for his future, regardless of where he winds up.

or better yet..............play in the ACC or come and play big boy football on the big stage?

Or maybe he wants to play for the Flagship University of a state?
    Like this kid

Meet Shamari Earls: The Elite Cornerback Joining the South Carolina Gamecocks
    Shamari Earls, the highest-rated commitment for the South Carolina Gamecocks in the 2025 cycle, is ready to bring his exceptional talents to Columbia. He committed to Shane Beamer’s program and is poised to make an immediate impact. The 6-foot-2, 185-pound cornerback from Thomas Dale High School in Chester, VA, is a four-star recruit known for his lockdown coverage and physical play, earning All-State honors and establishing himself as one of the top defensive backs in the country. He recorded 45 tackles, 6 interceptions, and 15 pass breakups, demonstrating his ability to shut down opposing receivers and make game-changing plays.
    Besides his football skills, Earls is also a standout on the track. He posted an impressive 10.74 seconds in the 100-meter dash and 22.12 seconds in the 200-meter dash, further cementing his status as an elite athlete.
    Earls chose South Carolina over prominent programs, including Clemson, Georgia, Tennessee, and Auburn. His decision reflects his confidence in the Gamecocks under Coach Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    or better yet..............play in the ACC or come and play big boy football on the big stage?
    Being SEC opponents homecoming game is one way of being on the “big stage”
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Does WF fit his future? What his life plans? Does WF offer that in a degree? Does his parents/family care about watching play in person?

All of that should have been a part of his decision making prior to committing. I would like to see him honor his commitment, but if he didn’t do the above beforehand then I would rather see him re-evaluate and make a smart decision for his future, regardless of where he winds up.

Cutter has great family background and they will travel where ever he is. His Mom will make you tired watching her travel with Cutter , Daisy (daughter i middle child and exceptional volleyball player ) and Bear (the youngest, rising 8th grader that is great athlete as well(QB also) and plays football, basketball and baseball .

Not sure what he wants to major in, very smart kid and will succeed in whatever path he takes

Sounds like a kid that will make good decisions.

I watched him play Greenville High. He was impressive.

He just changed his commitment to Carolina

it was a no brainer
    Flagship appeal

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    He just changed his commitment to Carolina
    What's the latest on Brady Hart?

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

And the cocks whiffed on Kevin Wynn