Thread: Dumb crook news

Default Dumb crook news

Dang jump into a river to keep from being arrested

https://www.wyff4.com/article/suspec...river/61060355

I think it would be more like suspect makes bad decision in evading police.

or

A good life jacket commercial!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Case cleared, offender death. Next.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

pretty funny video of a guy trying to rob/assault a jiujitsu studio worker in Indiana..https://news.sky.com/video/suspected...t-gym-13149177
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    pretty funny video of a guy trying to rob/assault a jiujitsu studio worker in Indiana..https://news.sky.com/video/suspected...t-gym-13149177

judy chopped that ass! lol
    At least I'm housebroken.

Buddy of mine called this am, said GOOD Riddance. This worthless POS actually stole his deceased Dad’s truck couple years back and destroyed it

Colleton County says "Hold my beer"...

Driver leads SC DNR agents on chase, drives into river, swims across before arrest, deputies say

Jun 11, 2024
    Janice Limon

A South Carolina man faces a string of charges after deputies say he rammed a vehicle, assaulted the driver, and led state agents on a chase before driving into a river.

The Charleston County Sheriff’s Office said Tuesday that deputies arrested Joshua Brandon Baize, 38, of North Charleston.

They said deputies responded just after 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 18, to the 6300 block of Spring Grove Road in Adams Run after reports of a collision with injuries.

When deputies got there, the victim stated they were intentionally hit by a vehicle after an altercation.

The victim was provided medical attention on scene and named Baize as the suspect, deputies said.

Later that evening, the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources chased a vehicle closely matching the description of Baize's vehicle, deputies said.

DNR officials said they confirmed the driver was Baize.

They said Baize then drove the vehicle into the Edisto River at the Colleton County line and swam across the river into Charleston County.

The vehicle was removed from the Edisto River the next day.

Baize was taken into custody without incident on Tuesday, June 4, deputies said.

Baize is charged with first-degree assault and battery, assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature, malicious injury to personal property, grand larceny, petit larceny, and entering premises after warning.

His bond is set at $127,590, with a hold from the Department of Natural Resources. He is being held in the Sheriff Al Cannon Detention Center.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/driver...olina/61073681

Did the DNR “agents” get a tailgate shot with the perp?

ran from them may 18th
    wasnt picked up till june 4.

citizens arrest for wanton waste pending
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Now that they have posted his picture, I am not sure that the charges are legit. The cops probably were just jealous of a guy who clearly chooses to make wise decisions in life...

I'm for small government, but is there any way to pass a law requiring anyone who gets a neck or face tattoo to pose in front of a blue background with a height scale behind it, holding up a sign with their complete legal name? It seems like a big time saver. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero